Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   What are the best PvP sliders? (/forums/showthread.php?t=470861)

jimmyy201 02-28-2011 11:27 AM

What are the best PvP sliders?

Title says it all. What are the best Player vs Player sliders if there are any at all? I dont really ever play the cpu on this game just my friends all the time.

Jarodd21 02-28-2011 11:33 AM

Re: What are the best PvP sliders?

I've never tried playing sliders against people. Me and my friends just put it on default All-madden and go from there. You don't get alot of the BS that happens on Default all-madden against people like you do against CPU.. I don't know if anybody has sliders for that..

mjhyankees 03-01-2011 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarodd21 (Post 2042160356)
I've never tried playing sliders against people. Me and my friends just put it on default All-madden and go from there. You don't get alot of the BS that happens on Default all-madden against people like you do against CPU.. I don't know if anybody has sliders for that..

Why not just use someones slider set here for the user. Both of you could use the same custom user sliders...experiment...at least it will be the same for both. Otherwise default all madden. I play on all pro online and find that the other guy doesn't have to be good to beat me. He will automatically complete 85% of his passes and the game turns on a turnover, or how long your drive is and who has the ball last. Use all madden or try mine or Jarodd's or someone elses user settings.

Jarodd21 03-01-2011 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjhyankees (Post 2042163757)
Why not just use someones slider set here for the user. Both of you could use the same custom user sliders...experiment...at least it will be the same for both. Otherwise default all madden. I play on all pro online and find that the other guy doesn't have to be good to beat me. He will automatically complete 85% of his passes and the game turns on a turnover, or how long your drive is and who has the ball last. Use all madden or try mine or Jarodd's or someone elses user settings.

Thats why I quit playing online.. Got tired of that BS all-pro play.. They should make it Mandatory once you reach level 10 that you have to play on all-madden.. I was a level 16 but I still lost a few games to some scrubs that I know I would have blew out on all-madden. They just be throwing up passes that be getting completing with 2 or 3 defenders in the area with my defenders just sitting there watching the WR catch it.. Its the worst..

Humpakistani 03-22-2011 03:28 AM

i have never played it online ever so i will not give my comments upon it

ariarch 03-22-2011 08:17 AM

All Madden works best for me and my freinds... all pro is stupid and easy, all madden you can get some good games.