Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NFL Head Coach (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Best and most normal looking qb's (/forums/showthread.php?t=471665)

Mauler97 03-05-2011 09:25 PM

Best and most normal looking qb's

I need help from my HC friends who know the game in and out. I'm a bit OCD and I want a cool looking QB that can be maxed out with the motivator special skill.
My idea of cool is like Mark Huckabee or Joe Kain, they have the normal 3 bar mask and not the huge revolution helmet that jack English wears. Also no black visor, and wristbands are cool.

The next must for me, is the ability to max out the ratings to 99 across the board for thp, tha, awa, Learn, and hopefully high durability. I do this using the motivator special skill, and I'm sure you do too.
I know of Joe Kain and Alex Hurst, but honestly I'm not a huge fan of that DC and I've already done it.

I would prefer 6'4+ speed and running ability would be cool.
Can you drop me some names with path and year, also physical stats; height, weight, and age. Maybe the ratings they begin with too.
Thanks, I just figured some of you may know.everything there is to know by now.

After several months of not playing Madden, I threw in HC again and quickly remembered why I love this game so much. It's still the best fb game ever made.

Mike3207 03-05-2011 09:44 PM

Re: Best and most normal looking qb's

The SF Austin QB(name changes) on the second year of the Zazzali path has some of your requirements, but not all. Size is 77, but he's 6'3 208 lbs". THP, THA, and Learning have ceilings of 96, Awareness 97. Speed is 59, the rest like Truck Agility in the 60-70 range.Motivator would bring all QB ratings to 99, but not the other ratings. He's got 92 durability.

I'll check some more QBs on the first 2 years of the Zazzali path to see if any more QBs fit the bill. I'll have to do a search to see how much Motivator changes the potential of players.

Mauler97 03-05-2011 10:07 PM

Hey your rock man.
The motivator can increase around 8-9, I have found that if you keep just one QB on the roster and cut the others he will increase more. I brought Marquan Adams up from like 88 awa up to 97 when he was the only QB. When I had 2 others his awa stopes at 96.

Like I said I'm a bit OCD with this, I love the game but when coaching the games guys like English look ridiculous with his helmet, and Tristian Riley looks like a hippo. It just bugs me, and that takes away the fun.
I'm looking to start a new career, and for me I love building around QB's.

I appreciate it!

samboz19 03-06-2011 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mauler97 (Post 2042178024)
Hey your rock man.
The motivator can increase around 8-9, I have found that if you keep just one QB on the roster and cut the others he will increase more. I brought Marquan Adams up from like 88 awa up to 97 when he was the only QB. When I had 2 others his awa stopes at 96.

Like I said I'm a bit OCD with this, I love the game but when coaching the games guys like English look ridiculous with his helmet, and Tristian Riley looks like a hippo. It just bugs me, and that takes away the fun.
I'm looking to start a new career, and for me I love building around QB's.

I appreciate it!

Zazzali is the best QB in the game IMO. However, also in the Zazzali path...Trent Stanton...with motivator he is basically what you would call the Perfect QB.

Cheers!