Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=174)
-   -   Greek Super League PS3 (US) - Option File (/forums/showthread.php?t=471767)

CaptainZombie 03-06-2011 05:14 PM

Greek Super League PS3 (US) - Option File

I am currently working on an OF for the Greek Super League. The first version of the file will have accurate stadiums, team emblems, and kits. The second version will have all the players renamed.

If anyone is interested in helping out with this project, please send me a PM.

3/6/11
Sorry for the cruddy pictures, I need a better camera.

ChubbyBanana 03-07-2011 08:34 PM

Re: Greek Super League PS3 (US) - Option File

Looking Good So Far. :waytogo:

CaptainZombie 03-09-2011 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChubbyBanana (Post 2042184462)
Looking Good So Far. :waytogo:

Thanks. I am hoping to make some headway this next week as all the kits, emblems, stadiums, and crowd chants have been created. I have a dilemma right now. Do I release this file as is and then for version 2 I work on naming everyone, or spend the next week or two renaming. I wanted to keep Connell's MLS teams intact for this, but I had to overwrite them to create the GSL. Too bad there wasn't an PC editor that would work with the PS3 version.

rckabillyRaider 03-09-2011 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainZombie (Post 2042191040)
Thanks. I am hoping to make some headway this next week as all the kits, emblems, stadiums, and crowd chants have been created. I have a dilemma right now. Do I release this file as is and then for version 2 I work on naming everyone, or spend the next week or two renaming. I wanted to keep Connell's MLS teams intact for this, but I had to overwrite them to create the GSL. Too bad there wasn't an PC editor that would work with the PS3 version.

Looks good and I know it's a lot of work. I get frustrated trying to create just one team! LOL. Take your time man.

Why would you need to overwrite the MLS teams? The GSL is 16 teams isn't it? We have 2 blank editable leagues in PES. Unless you already have another league occupying the slots or don't want to/can't release it with connoll's work attached to it?

CaptainZombie 03-09-2011 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider (Post 2042193398)
Looks good and I know it's a lot of work. I get frustrated trying to create just one team! LOL. Take your time man.

Why would you need to overwrite the MLS teams? The GSL is 16 teams isn't it? We have 2 blank editable leagues in PES. Unless you already have another league occupying the slots or don't want to/can't release it with connoll's work attached to it?

Yeah, I made an error in thinking that we only had the one league to edit and like a fool I edited MLS. I have the GSL occupying Connoll's work, but can I copy the kits to the other blank league and then default what I did with the GSL back to Connell's MLS? I was thinking today that this file would kick *** having both MLS and Greek Super League on it.

rckabillyRaider 03-09-2011 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainZombie (Post 2042193417)
Yeah, I made an error in thinking that we only had the one league to edit and like a fool I edited MLS. I have the GSL occupying Connoll's work, but can I copy the kits to the other blank league and then default what I did with the GSL back to Connell's MLS? I was thinking today that this file would kick *** having both MLS and Greek Super League on it.

I would re-install the MLS edit file and start over with the GSL. Since you already have the GSL kits, it shouldn't take you long to start those over in the D2 blank league.

And of course if you want to release it to the public just check with connoll. Not sure what his thoughts would be on that, regarding credit, attribution, etc...

CaptainZombie 03-09-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider (Post 2042193479)
I would re-install the MLS edit file and start over with the GSL. Since you already have the GSL kits, it shouldn't take you long to start those over in the D2 blank league.

And of course if you want to release it to the public just check with connoll. Not sure what his thoughts would be on that, regarding credit, attribution, etc...

I'll mess around with this file tonight to see what I can do. Connoll and I already spoke, he gave me full blessing to go ahead with his file as long as I give them credit. I think it took me much longer to find the right kits than to get them into the game. My only problem is that I have created stadiums and named them. LOL!

rckabillyRaider 03-09-2011 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainZombie (Post 2042193603)
I'll mess around with this file tonight to see what I can do. Connoll and I already spoke, he gave me full blessing to go ahead with his file as long as I give them credit. I think it took me much longer to find the right kits than to get them into the game. My only problem is that I have created stadiums and named them. LOL!

Great! Looking forward to it. Good luck man. :cheers: