Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Wishlist (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=202)
-   -   OD user vs user sliders (that actually work) (/forums/showthread.php?t=472918)

thescorpio1985 03-11-2011 03:21 PM

OD user vs user sliders (that actually work)

NCAA 12 should/needs to be about customization that way we have noone to blame but ourselves if for one match one drive one season something seems fishy about the settings. When we have to deal with it for 365 days until the next installment or create a thousand house rules and depend on the honor system thats when it becomes no fun to me. I understand that most likely us hardcore gamers MAY BE the minority but don't you want to give casual and hardcore gamers the same chance to enjoy ourselves? Half of the stuff that is locked seems unnessary to maybe some of you but I can tell you that if EA does something wrong wrong #, wrong position, to few Mike Davis', Casey Matthews', Mark Herzlichs' Bilal Powells' Cyrus Grays' etc. then I would like to be able to adjust these players to where I feel like they should be during the offseason or while they are still in the recruiting pool for online or offline dynasties (IF YOU AGREE TO JOIN AN ONLINE DYNASTY AND YOUR NOT THE COMMISSIONER THEN THERE HAS TO BE TRUST INVOLVED SO YES SOME MAY EXPLOIT THIS BUT ALL IT IS THAT I AM SAYING IS GIVE US MORE FREEDOM)

Thanks for your time.....

thescorpio1985 04-21-2011 11:35 AM

Re: OD user vs user sliders (that actually work)

There must not be many ODs here that play sim-style (I know there are some), hopefully a member from EA took atleast a peak at this and/or it is not to late for them to implement.