Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   ankle braces turning white made it over to ncaa 12 (/forums/showthread.php?t=473633)

mrMagic91 03-15-2011 08:24 PM

Re: ankle braces turning white made it over to ncaa 12

Quote:

Originally Posted by slick589 (Post 2042214911)
relax scrub im simply stating different people expect different things from their games. you must be one of those people who believe theres only one side to every argument must be a bama thing

I wouldnt know what a "Bama Thing" is. I live in Austin, Texas. I am a fan of The Tide. And different ppl do expect different things, I understand. I dont believe its one side to every argument. But ankle braces turning brown or white. We cant even see it while we are playing. Be honest, when you are trying to score a touch down on a sweep, are you going to be looking at the ankle braces or a way to evade the defender or find the zone in the defense? No harm man.

miami01 03-15-2011 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrMagic91 (Post 2042214627)
I dont look at ankle braces while im trying to score a touchdown. I look at the defense

So your saying that as long as the game is a football game, it doesn't matter if the graphics and presentation look like the ones from tecmo bowl

SteelerSpartan 03-15-2011 08:46 PM

yeah I'll notice, throughout the course of the game

This was was a glitch that was noted fairly quickly after dirty uniforms were added last year

Quit acting like what doesn't effect you shouldn't effect other people

mrMagic91 03-15-2011 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miami01 (Post 2042214999)
So your saying that as long as the game is a football game, it doesn't matter if the graphics and presentation look like the ones from tecmo bowl

Thats an absurd view sir. So no. I am a presentation and visual man myself. Im fine with the gameplay dude. As long as presentation and visuals improves each year, gameplay can improve minimum for as far as Im concerned. Check out my wishlist and stuff. But you guys are talking about the color of an ankle brace. just think about it man. Well I guess what Im trying to say is that you didnt need to make a thread about the color of an ankle brace

Tengo Juego 03-15-2011 08:51 PM

Hated this. Although, once they turned completely white, it wasn't all that bad. I'd like the option to have black, white, and team color ankle braces. Just make sure they stay that color.

ConVick 03-15-2011 10:04 PM

Hated this too...especially in replays. It is an issue but I think it is related to the lighting system

Segagendude 03-15-2011 10:39 PM

Gamekiller!

AndrewGW88 03-15-2011 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Segagendude (Post 2042215438)
Gamekiller!

I really hope :y220: that this is sarcastic....