Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Wrestling (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   WWE All Stars Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (/forums/showthread.php?t=474557)

Steve_OS 03-22-2011 07:23 AM

WWE All Stars Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

The WWE All Stars demo is available now for the 360 and PS3. Play a few matches and post your impressions here.

Quote:

"The greatest WWE match-ups haven't happened - Until now. WWE All Stars is packed with high-flying, hard hitting and over the top action featuring 30 WWE historic Legends and current Superstars. Play as Rey Mysterio or the Ultimate Warrior in this action-packed demo."

360 owners, add it to your queue, right here.

ExtremeGamer 03-22-2011 07:35 AM

I'm impressed. Gameplay is awesome. Flows well through a match. Game is very over the top obviously, but doesn't feel as much playing as it did watching the videos. There are definitely pins, I know people worried before about KO's only. Warrior and Rey Rey both feel 100% different, which IMO is great and one of those things that has been missing from Smackdown for years.

The moves feel very easy to pull off, almost No Mercy-esque.

I'll be getting it for sure now, this will just be a fun wrestling/fighting game to pick up and play.

opd897 03-22-2011 09:23 AM

Re: WWE All Stars Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

Downloaded and played the demo this morning. I too am impressed. Very fluid and smooth. Moves are great and the reversals are awesome when I am able to pull one off.

Mark me down as a day 1 purchase.

The GIGGAS 03-22-2011 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer (Post 2042235993)
I'm impressed. Gameplay is awesome. Flows well through a match. Game is very over the top obviously, but doesn't feel as much playing as it did watching the videos. There are definitely pins, I know people worried before about KO's only. Warrior and Rey Rey both feel 100% different, which IMO is great and one of those things that has been missing from Smackdown for years.

The moves feel very easy to pull off, almost No Mercy-esque.

I'll be getting it for sure now, this will just be a fun wrestling/fighting game to pick up and play.

Dude, No Mercy-esque is what I was hoping for. Can't WAIT to start this one up tonight.

bighurt27 03-22-2011 11:29 AM

The demo is quite solid. Definitely more of a "fighting game" feel to it . Moves are really easy to pull off. A surprising 180 for THQ. I'll definitely be picking this one up.

ThaShark28_316 03-22-2011 11:35 AM

It's a ton of fun...and I don't feel like I'm not controlling anything...definitely worth a buy.

8.5/10, THQ!

tcrews 03-22-2011 11:49 AM

It was already a first day buy, if anything, this has moved it up to "try for the love of God to find a midnight release" buy. This is going to be a really long week for someone that has been waiting over a decade for a game that will match the fun/immersion of wrestling games I played when I was a kid. This one, to me, is like Street Fighter meets No Mercy. I couldn't be happier with the outcome.

Fiddy 03-22-2011 11:52 AM

totally not what i was expecting and thats a good thing.

IMO, just get rid of the juggling moves and they have themselves a HUGE hit IMO.. esp if they make this a yearly type game. add new matches year after year, more legends and current stars. maybe even make the entrance for the guys longer etc..

kudos THQ..