Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   25 New Plays Coming to Madden NFL 12 - Play #1: PA Eagle Boot Lt (/forums/showthread.php?t=474883)

illwill10 03-24-2011 11:54 AM

25 New Plays Coming to Madden NFL 12 - Play #1: PA Eagle Boot Lt

Over the next few weeks, EA Sports will show 25 new plays that you will find in Madden NFL 12.

To be clear, there are more than 25 new plays in the game. Each day, a new play will be accompanied by a screen of the play art and a brief description of why the play has been added to Madden NFL 12.

Play #1 features the PA Eagle Boot Lt.

Quote:

"Eagles- Singleback- Ace - PA Eagle Boot Lt - This is the play that Philadelphia Eagles QB Michael Vick connected with DeSean Jackson on the 88-yd TD pass on the first play from scrimmage during the Monday Night Football game against the Washington Redskins."

Senator Palmer 03-24-2011 12:27 PM

Re: 25 New Plays Coming to Madden NFL 12 - Play #1: PA Eagle Boot Lt

Nice. Can't wait to see what they've got in store for the defense.

PVarck31 03-24-2011 12:46 PM

This is a nice looking play. But if the defense is as bad as last year then A will be open every time.

Hova57 03-24-2011 12:54 PM

I just want the playaction to hold up and not be a all out blitz by the d on the fake.

rockbottom3 03-24-2011 12:54 PM

Great play for da bears!

BlackJack_Williams 03-24-2011 03:17 PM

This play looks familiar.... I haven't played since M10 but still, it looks familiar.

*moments later*

Never mind, I see the difference. The route of the TE is different.
Glad to see it's in here though.

PantherBeast_OS 03-24-2011 03:44 PM

Nice new play. Looking forward to trying. But I have a few concerns about playing agaist the AI with any plays now. This goes for madden 11.

1. Is that the AI always blitz alot on PA and most the time sacking the QB or if it is only a 4 man rush. The AI is always getting off blocks very easy to get to the QB in 1 to 2 seconds time. No matter what it seems like the AI is always superman on D.

2. This is my greatest concern of all playing agaist the AI is how it always seats on the play and knows where you will throw the ball to. Pretty much what I'm saying is the AI always "Mirror Image" the WRs routes and the AI CB runs the route before the WR does. It's almost impossible to run about 65% of the passing plays because AI knows where the ball is going. If I try to do a play with hook routes. The AI stops on a dime most of the time and either knocks down the ball or INT. It has become a headache now days playing madden 11 because of this. Most of the time I run streaks, slants, HB/WR screen passes and drag rountes to even get yards in madden.

Overall this play will be good so long as they have fixed the AI and how it covers the WR and how it reacts to the routes. Even when I play agaist the worst AI D like the Lions. Lions D still plays like it the Pats D. Makes no sense what so ever. But hopefully a lot of this has been improved.:y2:

SouthernBrick 03-24-2011 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 31 (Post 2042243018)
This is a nice looking play. But if the defense is as bad as last year then A will be open every time.

Antonio Gates FTW!