Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   What should my sliders be? (/forums/showthread.php?t=475130)

Stichamania 03-26-2011 06:31 AM

What should my sliders be?

All right here's the deal. I play Madden a lot but yet I'm not very good at it and what I mean by that is, I'm not "All-Madden" good against the cpu. I like the Chiefs as you can tell and I always play as them in Franchise and Franchise is my favorite thing to do when I play Madden. I always play on All-Pro but yet I don't get a challenge out of it because I usually blow out the other team. The last Franchise season I completed, I only lost one game in the regular season and got beat by the Patriots in the play-offs and this was the first year of the franchise. I like to run a lot because Jamaal Charles is such a beast.

So basically what I'm asking is, what sliders should I use and or how should I set up my game but at the same time making the games seem as real as possible?

Some advice would be very much appreciated!

Jarodd21 03-26-2011 10:01 AM

Re: What should my sliders be?

There's a few guys on here that has been putting in alot of work on all-madden sliders. I have a base set in red on my slider thread you can start with and work your way up and I can help you tweak anything your having trouble with or if mine are too hard there's a couple of other guys like Steelcityjames, Mhjyankees, TheDelta, fistofrage and a couple of new guys with some decent all-madden sliders you can try out.. You have to look through them and read what everybody has to say about there's and decide which way you wanna go. I'm sure anybody will help you get a good set that suits your style of play..

Stichamania 03-26-2011 06:02 PM

thanks but I was looking at yours and honestly I don't understand it. It's kind of hard to read with it all bunched together.

Jarodd21 03-26-2011 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stichamania (Post 2042250734)
thanks but I was looking at yours and honestly I don't understand it. It's kind of hard to read with it all bunched together.

I have it like this.. Human/CPU

Passing
Accuracy 5-15/50-100

I have my user accuracy at 5 and the CPUs at 100 which is in black. Thats what I'm using. For guys who wanna get there feet wet I'm telling them to use what I have in red to start out with and work there way to what I'm using. I have the USER accuracy at 15 and the CPUs accuracy at 50. Thats what I was telling you to try out everything I have in red.. The one's where I have just black and no red I feel didn't need to be dropped to a lower set..

steelcityjames 03-27-2011 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stichamania (Post 2042249261)
All right here's the deal. I play Madden a lot but yet I'm not very good at it and what I mean by that is, I'm not "All-Madden" good against the cpu. I like the Chiefs as you can tell and I always play as them in Franchise and Franchise is my favorite thing to do when I play Madden. I always play on All-Pro but yet I don't get a challenge out of it because I usually blow out the other team. The last Franchise season I completed, I only lost one game in the regular season and got beat by the Patriots in the play-offs and this was the first year of the franchise. I like to run a lot because Jamaal Charles is such a beast.

So basically what I'm asking is, what sliders should I use and or how should I set up my game but at the same time making the games seem as real as possible?

Some advice would be very much appreciated!

you might wanna try mine also since you haven't been playing all-madden. i have the cpu pass D & run D reaction at 75.... i suggest putting them both at 50 to start out with

Stichamania 03-29-2011 06:08 AM

oh ok thanks guys!