Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #11 Shotgun Wild Tiger Trey Fight Song (/forums/showthread.php?t=475382)

illwill10 03-28-2011 10:02 AM

25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #11 Shotgun Wild Tiger Trey Fight Song

Over the next few weeks, EA Sports will show 25 new plays that you will find in NCAA Football 12.

New offensive plays will be shown every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, while a new defensive play every Tuesday and Thursday. Each new play will be accompanied by a screen of the play art and a brief description of why the play has been added to NCAA Football 12.

Play #11 features the Shotgun Wild Tiger Trey Fight Song.

Quote:

"Shotgun Wild Tiger Trey Fight Song - Auburn’s offense features a wide variety of unique and imaginative plays. One of the more interesting plays in their offense is Shotgun Wild Tiger Trey Fight Song. In this play the left tackle aligns on the ball on the right side of the formation in a receiver position. The left tackle is used as a decoy to throw off the defensive recognition of the play."

Aggies7 03-28-2011 10:28 AM

I like this play. Looks interesting.

FootballDetails 03-28-2011 10:30 AM

I like it.

BROman 03-28-2011 10:51 AM

Re: 25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #11 Shotgun Wild Tiger Trey Fight

VT scored on this play last year vs NC State, cool play.

jeremym480 03-28-2011 10:55 AM

Re: 25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #11 Shotgun Wild Tiger Trey Fight

SpreadEm 03-28-2011 11:10 AM

I like the play I have seen it in action but im just wondering how is the gameplay is going to work with this play. How will it disrupt the AI?

JerseySuave4 03-28-2011 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpreadEm (Post 2042255456)
I like the play I have seen it in action but im just wondering how is the gameplay is going to work with this play. How will it disrupt the AI?

thats what i was wondering. In real life its something you have to adjust to because you aren't sure if theres some sort of screen pass or maybe jet sweep that might be run to the side with the LT out wide but in a video game are they just going to pretty much have the AI consider that LT like a WR and cover him out there. If so then i'd rather have that be another WR out there instead of the LT because i feel like with "A" releasing on a pattern that the DE is going to have a free rush to the QB.

DLev45 03-28-2011 11:37 AM

Not to mention in a user game this play would be pointless unless they have some other plays out of this formation. Rather than confuse the defense as to what is coming at them, it would have the opposite effect and tip them as to exactly what play you're running.