Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   I am giving EA 3 days (/forums/showthread.php?t=47543)

ps2baseball 08-22-2003 07:28 AM

I am giving EA 3 days

to get me a roster update

that is it

3 days

then, if I don't have a roster update in my hands, well, let's just say Madden and I have had a great run for 12 years.

First no black cleats, then wrong default uni's, then not being able to switch uni's online like in NCAA, and now this?!?!?!

RichP 08-22-2003 07:36 AM

Re: I am giving EA 3 days

Are you gay?

Bacardi151 08-22-2003 07:47 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
RichP said:
Are you gay?

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

First and final warning. You can poke jabs at a user's opinion, but calling someone gay , or anyting else for that matter, will not be tolerated, Period.

CheckMate 08-22-2003 07:52 AM

There's this thing called "the regular season" coming up pretty soon. I, personally, wouldn't be expecting a roster update until sometime soon after opening week.

Vince 08-22-2003 07:55 AM

ps2baseball said:

that is it

3 days

then, if I don't have a roster update in my hands, well, let's just say Madden and I have had a great run for 12 years.

First no black cleats, then wrong default uni's, then not being able to switch uni's online like in NCAA, and now this?!?!?!

People can never be pleased....

Black Cleats?C'Mon.

Jeff_Conine 08-22-2003 07:56 AM

ps2baseball said:

that is it

3 days

Why would EA release a roster update prior to the end of Training camp, when they would just have to release another one at the end of camp? Teams are still trading/signing players (i.e. Skins/Saints)

No Black cleats and wrong deafault unis is a reason to return a game? Absolutely hilarious.

SoMiss2000 08-22-2003 08:01 AM

When does school start again? Some of you have too much time on your hands.

mgoblue 08-22-2003 08:07 AM

Jeff_Conine said:
ps2baseball said:

that is it

3 days

Why would EA release a roster update prior to the end of Training camp, when they would just have to release another one at the end of camp? Teams are still trading/signing players (i.e. Skins/Saints)

No Black cleats and wrong deafault unis is a reason to return a game? Absolutely hilarious.

exactly...PS2baseball, I hate to disappoint you, but we probably won't get one till the end of the regular season, after all the cuts. Once that happens it should be every week. Just take a chill pill