Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Racing (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Nascar 2011 - AI Cars in Online Races? (/forums/showthread.php?t=475982)

hi-teck 03-31-2011 05:13 PM

Nascar 2011 - AI Cars in Online Races?

My friends and I like racing online, but can you not add AI cars to the races as fillers? I'd like to add some filler cars and more competition without adding some people we don't know, and possibly can't drive. Especially after hearing about those poor sports who go down a lap and then drive the wrong way to cause cautions and havoc. Just wondering and hope we get that added if it isn't in the works already.

buckeye02 03-31-2011 05:27 PM

Re: Nascar 2011 - AI Cars in Online Races?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi-teck (Post 2042268220)
My friends and I like racing online, but can you not add AI cars to the races as fillers? I'd like to add some filler cars and more competition without adding some people we don't know, and possibly can't drive. Especially after hearing about those poor sports who go down a lap and then drive the wrong way to cause cautions and havoc. Just wondering and hope we get that added if it isn't in the works already.

Not available in the game.

Brew 04-01-2011 08:38 AM

Would be nice though! Im tired of getting in a room of 6-8 people only to see it dwindle down to 1 or 2 opponents. More often than not the ones that do stay just want to play chicken and mess with you.

Ill never understand why people who do that even buy the game.

hi-teck 04-01-2011 10:48 AM

Yeah, I really hope that they add this feature either in a later patch for this one or for 2012, because it does suck racing just a couple of opponents. It makes it a little more real even though you would probably have the 20 car limitation, I would like to fill the other slots with AI drivers just to give the race a little more realism. Tally seems so empty when you race with just a couple of people. haha