Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Backbreaker (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=213)
-   -   Backbreaker Vengeance Coming to Xbox Live Arcade This Summer (/forums/showthread.php?t=477605)

Steve_OS 04-12-2011 05:25 PM

Backbreaker Vengeance Coming to Xbox Live Arcade This Summer

Backbreaker Vengeance arrives on XBLA this summer. Who's looking forward to this one?

drae2 04-12-2011 05:31 PM

Re: Backbreaker Vengeance Coming to Xbox Live Arcade This Summer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_OS (Post 2042301289)

Backbreaker Vengeance arrives on XBLA this summer. Who's looking forward to this one?

Only if they tone it down some.

BlackJack_Williams 04-12-2011 05:32 PM

I AM! So Sexy!

bkrich83 04-12-2011 05:38 PM

I could care less about the mini games they create.

While I was less than enamored with Backbreaker, I eagerly anticipate a release of BB 2 as the original game had a ton of potential.

Blitzburgh 04-12-2011 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkrich83 (Post 2042301328)
I could care less about the mini games they create.

While I was less than enamored with Backbreaker, I eagerly anticipate a release of BB 2 as the original game had a ton of potential.

I agree- kind of bumming because this game had a ton of potential. It was fun and different which is what the football market is lacking imo.

dipset2050 04-12-2011 05:57 PM

Well I'm excited b/c at least this will give people who aren't hardcore like we are a chance to try this game and it's unique style and feel of football on a large scale (XBOX as opposed to iPhone). Releasing this for $5-10 as a full set of mini games or even as a "create a team and take them online" setup would be cool. Remember that they still need to generate revenue to even support a BB2. These guys aren't working for charity. So if they can use the same assets they created from BB and make some more coin of of it in a fair way, I don't blame them at all.

Blzer 04-12-2011 06:01 PM

Was hoping for a full game release. This is a major fail, despite how good this might be.

EDIT: The only reason I say "major fail" is because of what a full BB2 really could be. I never wanted one released this year, maybe not even next year. I want them to take time in building it. If this Tackle Alley game is an indication that they will continue pursuing a sequel, I'm all for it. I just hope they know what they're doing here.

SECOND EDIT: Oh, and if this isn't coming to PSN... smh.

jyoung 04-12-2011 06:13 PM

Can't wait to try it out!