Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   What do you think the next big announcement about NCAA 12 will be? (/forums/showthread.php?t=479524)

boxtrev 04-24-2011 02:05 PM

What do you think the next big announcement about NCAA 12 will be?

FCS Teams
ESPN/CBS Integration
Coaching Carousel
Something else?

I personally hope for either FCS Teams or ESPN/CBS Integration. They would probably be my 1a. and 1b. It's hard to decide which would be huger for the series in my opinion. On the one hand, I want to say FCS Teams because it is about time they were put back in the game! On the other hand, two different broadcast teams would due tons for the replay and immersion factor even if all the kinks weren't worked out.

CC sounds cool in my opinion but it is not huge on my priority list. I never played College Hoops 2K8 that people keep referring to so I don't see how this would add much to Dynasty Mode.

So what do you think? What will be the next big announcement from EA regarding NCAA Football 12? Or have all the big announcements regarding presentation, dynasty mode, gameplay, and other big features (like FCS teams) been announced? Please say no!

And hopefully, the next things they announce aren't things like RTG improvements or things of that nature that the majority of the fan base don't care about.

kehlis 04-24-2011 02:06 PM

Re: What do you think the next big announcement about NCAA 12 will be?

Mini dreads.

boxtrev 04-24-2011 02:09 PM

What? LOL. Please tell me this is sarcasm.

mike10003 04-24-2011 02:15 PM

Broadcast cam :santa:

ChiRis 04-24-2011 02:19 PM

A CBS addition like in the now defunct basketball games would be awesome.

It'll probably be a RTG announcement, though.

thescorpio1985 04-24-2011 02:29 PM

85 man rosters
:lolabove:

hkwforAUTigers 04-24-2011 02:42 PM

I wish they could integrate CBS like they did NCAA Basketball 10, but I seriously doubt they will.
It will probably a RTG announcment like someone else said.

illwill10 04-24-2011 02:45 PM

I think it will be this week. This is a huge week for both games. I think it will be RTG and some of Dynasty(most of the stuff will be announced on E3).