Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Hillis Ahead of Vick For Madden NFL 12 Cover (/forums/showthread.php?t=479528)

shigogouhou 04-24-2011 03:19 PM

Re: Hillis Ahead of Vick For Madden NFL 12 Cover

Good for Hillis, but I feel bad for him. Unlike all the other cover athletes, he's going to be surrounded by questions; "Did he win just because Cleveland stuffed the ballot? Did he win because EA doctored it to keep Vick from repeating as cover boy? Did he win because supporters of the ones EA would've chosen all stuffed the ballots against to prevent the Curse from striking their team?"

WDOgF0reL1fe 04-24-2011 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shigogouhou (Post 2042336675)
Good for Hillis, but I feel bad for him. Unlike all the other cover athletes, he's going to be surrounded by questions; "Did he win just because Cleveland stuffed the ballot? Did he win because EA doctored it to keep Vick from repeating as cover boy? Did he win because supporters of the ones EA would've chosen all stuffed the ballots against to prevent the Curse from striking their team?"

Or..
"Did he win because everyone loves an underdog and Hillis was a freakin beast for most of the year last year?"

PVarck31 04-24-2011 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WDOgF0reL1fe (Post 2042336724)
Or..
"Did he win because everyone loves an underdog and Hillis was a freakin beast for most of the year last year?"

You are correct sir.

mestevo 04-24-2011 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shigogouhou (Post 2042336675)

All questions he won't be asked because they're absurd.

mvb34 04-24-2011 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WDOgF0reL1fe (Post 2042336724)
Or..

No its problem to see EA was true to it word.. Most people still believe its a fix..

vols bravesfan 04-24-2011 04:04 PM

Well If Vick was on the cover I was defiantly going to buy it but I don't know now.

PVarck31 04-24-2011 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vols bravesfan (Post 2042336818)
Well If Vick was on the cover I was defiantly going to buy it but I don't know now.

lol are you serious? Would it bother you that much with Hillis being on the cover?

I can't stand Vick, but if the game is good I would still buy it and maybe use a custom cover.

vols bravesfan 04-24-2011 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 31 (Post 2042336844)
lol are you serious? Would it bother you that much with Hillis being on the cover?

I can't stand Vick, but if the game is good I would still buy it and maybe use a custom cover.

The reason it would bother me is it will add to the Hillis Hype Machine. I'm tired of seeing and hearing about him.