Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Hillis Ahead of Vick For Madden NFL 12 Cover (/forums/showthread.php?t=479528)

djordan 04-24-2011 04:16 PM

Re: Hillis Ahead of Vick For Madden NFL 12 Cover

No way Hillis is on the cover. Trust me. Wouldn't be a good marketing choice in general for EA. Expect Vick to be on the cover.

TNT713 04-24-2011 04:19 PM

Like I said from day 1 - Hillis all the way...

Later

PVarck31 04-24-2011 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vols bravesfan (Post 2042336851)
The reason it would bother me is it will add to the Hillis Hype Machine. I'm tired of seeing and hearing about him.

He's an up an coming player. Had a great year last season. I think you will be hearing a lot more about him.

countryboy 04-24-2011 04:25 PM

Quote:

The reason it would bother me is it will add to the Hillis Hype Machine. I'm tired of seeing and hearing about him.

so if he doesn't make the cover of Madden, then everyone is going to stop talking about him?
:confused:

PVarck31 04-24-2011 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djordan (Post 2042336854)
No way Hillis is on the cover. Trust me. Wouldn't be a good marketing choice in general for EA. Expect Vick to be on the cover.

So you are convinced the voting is rigged?

I also don't see Vick as being a good marketing choice either.

lostone 04-24-2011 04:26 PM

bah, this Vick hate is a bit absurd. Wont buy a game because of cover art... it was take something pretty hateful to make me not buy a game due to the cover art. I didnt buy madden 11 because it was the same mess with different stuff plastered on it.

either way, if Vick is on it or not, if its like playing madden 10 again, then I wont be buying Madden for the 2nd straight year. So tired of the same old mess. Give me realistic setting and arcade setting and be done with it.

TheDelta 04-24-2011 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostone (Post 2042336882)
bah, this Vick hate is a bit absurd. Wont buy a game because of cover art... it was take something pretty hateful to make me not buy a game due to the cover art.

I agree not buying a game because of cover art is pretty ridiculous. That said, I could understand someone making a case he won't buy a game that puts a convicted criminal like Vick on the cover simply out of principle. I don't share that opinion, but I can understand it.

That said, I cannot understand how someone could possibly think "I would buy the game with Vick on the cover but with Hillis? Never!"

CM Hooe 04-24-2011 04:43 PM

Quote:

And Michael Vick isn't a hype machine unto himself?