Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 12 Videos - Gameplay From ESPN First Take (/forums/showthread.php?t=479932)

big_larry 04-27-2011 11:12 AM

Madden NFL 12 Videos - Gameplay From ESPN First Take

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mwNac3BZ1bY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

A longer version, can be seen here. Although, the capture quality isn't very good. Plenty of frames missing.

roadman 04-27-2011 11:16 AM

Re: Video of Madden 12 Gameplay on ESPN First Take

Thanks, but a fast moving 15 second video is tough to follow for me.

I did see a consecutive hit tackle on Vick, though, so, that is different than 11 and others.

Hassan Darkside 04-27-2011 11:17 AM

The graphics are really impressive. That's the first thing that stands out to me.

djordan 04-27-2011 11:18 AM

I like the smooth transition from Touchdown to Touchdown celebration.I also like the 2 man tackle towards the end of the video. Can't wait to see more info tomorrow.

Jarodd21 04-27-2011 11:23 AM

I'm glad you put it out because I couldn't find it when I was looking it up. I had just saw it a while ago..

Senator Palmer 04-27-2011 11:50 AM

I saw it. Wanted to make a thread, but I figured it'd be useless without a pic or vid. Thanks.

The first thing that jumped out at me was the thickness of Michael Vick's upper body, namely the rib pads. He actually looks leaner in his uniform in real life, but I ain't mad at tweaking the models. I can't tell if there were any more tweaks, but the models for the DBs still look the same. Then I tried to see if they had Vick's throwing motion right. Couldn't tell on either of the two throws.

Nice new presentation touch with intro and the game does look like it's moving pretty smoothly.

SageInfinite 04-27-2011 11:57 AM

Graphics look good as always. Not feeling the catch animations. They always look off to me. I'm still pretty excited for Madden this year, especially since I skipped Madden 11(1st time I've ever skipped Madden).

kjcheezhead 04-27-2011 12:06 PM

I liked the quick shot of the intro and I like how the players seemed a bit bigger.

I didn't like some of the same bad animations like after the first catch, the Bears defender slides into the tackle animation and when his is playing the Cards, the lb in the background is already throwing his arms up in disgust and Vick isn't even down yet. I also saw no sign of that 3d grass the games are supposed to have this year.