Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 12 Screenshot - New Main Menu Revealed, Coaching? (/forums/showthread.php?t=480660)

Steve_OS 05-03-2011 01:27 PM

Madden NFL 12 Screenshot - New Main Menu Revealed, Coaching?

Check out the hi-res Madden NFL 12 screenshot of the new main menu. Brought to you by Michael Young, Madden NFL Art Director.

Like what you see?

Fabs0 05-03-2011 01:32 PM

Re: Madden NFL 12 Screenshot - New Main Menu

Clean & simple. I really like it.

da ThRONe 05-03-2011 01:37 PM

Coaching? Is that like a teaching mode or can we edit coaches?

Afrikan 05-03-2011 01:39 PM

I don't like the font selection for the Sports Ticker....doesn't seem professional, if that makes sense.

but when it comes down to it, I won't care when playing the game.....but it just makes me wonder who is in charge of that and why would they choose some fancy looking font for? :/

radatdude2 05-03-2011 01:42 PM

looks good straight to the point nothing overly dramatic. Fancy screens are not needed, the proof is in the pudding as they say.

CM Hooe 05-03-2011 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Afrikan (Post 2042365453)
I don't like the font selection for the Sports Ticker....doesn't seem professional, if that makes sense.

but when it comes down to it, I won't care when playing the game.....but it just makes me wonder who is in charge of that and why would they choose some fancy looking font for? :/

Gonna be honest, it looks eerily similar to one of the fonts used in NBA2K11. I could be wrong, but it reminds me of it at least.

I like this menu, and I'm intrigued as to what the "Coaching" option might entail. My guess is that it will be where GameFlow and Create-A-Playbook are filed.

guaps 05-03-2011 01:46 PM

Great news!! I've been criticizing EA's menus (Madden, FIFA and NHL) for quite some time now, because they are difficult to navigate and often look clumsy and poorly done.

This year both Madden and FIFA will get new cleaner menus that are easier to navigate. Now I just need to wait for NHL news and hope that Microsoft will do the same with the Xbox Live layout ;)

Kevin26385 05-03-2011 01:46 PM

Very slick!

Best part is the Bears/Packers score :)