Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA Football 12 Developer Chat on EA Sports Live, Coach Mode Announced (/forums/showthread.php?t=484328)

Steve_OS 05-13-2011 05:11 PM

NCAA Football 12 Developer Chat on EA Sports Live, Coach Mode Announced

<object width="480" height="296" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000">
<param name="flashvars" value="cid=5163344&amp;autoplay=false"/>
<param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/>
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/>
<param name="src" value="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/viewer.swf"/>
<embed flashvars="cid=5163344&amp;autoplay=false" width="480" height="296" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/viewer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>
</object>
<br /><a href="http://www.ustream.tv/live" style="padding: 2px 0px 4px; width: 400px; background: #ffffff; display: block; color: #000000; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; text-decoration: underline; text-align: center;" target="_blank">Live TV : Ustream</a>

If you can't view the embedded stream, click here.

Three developers from NCAA Football 12 talk about the latest announcements.

What you will see:
  • An autographed football by Ingram, Fairley, Locker and Murray.
  • Q & A time with NCAA Football 12 developers.
  • In depth conversations about the new presentation and gameplay announcements.
  • Behind the scenes interviews from NCAA Football 12 Cover Athlete Mark Ingram and more from the U WANT ME Campaign.
  • A never before seen screen for NCAA Football 12.

UPDATE: The chat has completed, check out the comments for some of the details. The Gaming Tailgate has posted some of the details that they found.

Quote:

• The demo will feature two match-ups (TBA) that will allow users to unlock five Nike Pro-Combat uniforms. The other five will be available for EB Games/GameStop pre-orders. However, Producer Ben Haumiller disclosed that the pre-order uniforms will be made available at a later date for all NCAA 12 gamers.
  • There is no current release date for the demo, but it is expected to be available after E3, which is held in early June.
  • Executive Producer Roy Harvey visited the set and announced a new feature: Coach Mode. This mode will allow users to call the plays and pre-snap adjustments while watching the CPU execute the plays in a broadcast style camera.
  • A new screenshot was shown, featuring a night game between Alabama vs. LSU.

Ziza9Noles94 05-13-2011 05:17 PM

Re: NCAA Football 12 Developer Chat on EA Sports Live Has Started

Quick response to all the dynasty and rtg questions. "Big stuff to announce, just not right now." May 23rd for that info.

dan_457 05-13-2011 05:21 PM

Seriously? These questions are weak.

CM Hooe 05-13-2011 05:22 PM

No team entrances in online play.

volstopfan14 05-13-2011 05:26 PM

Tennessee will NOT run through the T. I'm very dissapointed by this but I'm not really surprised. They did sound hopeful that it would be put in the game in the future.

J-Unit40 05-13-2011 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHooe (Post 2042395950)
No team entrances in online play.

I sure hope they are in online dynasty. They should be, but I don't want to assume anything.

mike10003 05-13-2011 05:32 PM

I got the question about stat overlays in. They said it'll be more frequent.

CM Hooe 05-13-2011 05:38 PM

The developers specifically mentioned that they have worked on eliminating the "psychic DB" problem in man coverage.