Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   NCAA 2011 FIRST ACCURATE XBOX 360 DRAFT (/forums/showthread.php?t=484592)

mattbroski 05-15-2011 03:16 PM

NCAA 2011 FIRST ACCURATE XBOX 360 DRAFT

1 Attachment(s)
I finally finish the draft class an tested it a couple of times an was really happy with the outcome it is really pretty accurate i would say like the scouting reports are like 90% the same as irl. I might have miss a few guys here an their in the late rounds so if anyone can post feedback an just say thnx would be really appreciated.

Download

prpatel05 05-15-2011 03:48 PM

Re: NCAA 2011 FIRST ACCURATE XBOX 360 DRAFT

thanks alot man will try these out as soon as possible

IowaFats 05-15-2011 05:13 PM

Thanks. So with this we simulate the season in NCAA and output as Madden draft class? I thought it was going to be the rosters with rookies in Madden itself. On all of the correct teams already. How do we get the rookies on the right teams? Thanks again.

JR90RFC 05-15-2011 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaFats (Post 2042400860)
Thanks. So with this we simulate the season in NCAA and output as Madden draft class? I thought it was going to be the rosters with rookies in Madden itself. On all of the correct teams already. How do we get the rookies on the right teams? Thanks again.

I've never done it before. But I would have thought the only way to get each player on the right team would be, playing a new franchise mode controlling all teams, then importing draft classes after pre-season simming the season, then user selecting in the draft and selecting the players to the right team.

Again I have never done it, it's just my guess.

mattbroski 05-15-2011 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JR90RFC (Post 2042400901)
I've never done it before. But I would have thought the only way to get each player on the right team would be, playing a new franchise mode controlling all teams, then importing draft classes after pre-season simming the season, then user selecting in the draft and selecting the players to the right team.

Again I have never done it, it's just my guess.

Took the words right out my mouth i guess my title was misleading i guess ppl didn't understand you actually had to participate in the franchise mode draft to use the draft class :tongue:

But if people want me to just create generic players for madden 11 i guess i could do that o_0

prpatel05 05-15-2011 07:38 PM

Did you upload the roster on roster share in NCAA 11 because when i try to download it says there is not a roster to download from this gamertag

IowaFats 05-15-2011 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattbroski (Post 2042401094)
Took the words right out my mouth i guess my title was misleading i guess ppl didn't understand you actually had to participate in the franchise mode draft to use the draft class :tongue:

But if people want me to just create generic players for madden 11 i guess i could do that o_0

OK, I'll try the franchise mode. Once everyone is on the correct teams can the roster be saved and used in exhibition games outside of the franchise?

If you could create the players directly in Madden 11 that would be awesome. You're the man mattbroski!

HaynBuddah808 05-15-2011 08:06 PM

Anyway to get some of these players updated based of the Draft? I don't see DT McClain and Sione Fua is a weakling compared to RL.

Also I'm don't see any of my Hawaii brotha, more so Alex Green who was drafted by the packers. Are these only from the top teams?