Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Are the new features only for offline? (/forums/showthread.php?t=484743)

LHaze30 05-16-2011 05:34 PM

Are the new features only for offline?

Does anyone know if all of the features they announced will also be included in online franchise? If so, this would be the best online dynasty/franchise out there?

PantherBeast_OS 05-16-2011 05:43 PM

Re: Are the new features only for offline?

Yes for now it is only for offline Franchise. Without any news for online Franchise mode. There is no way of telling if any of these features will be in the online franchise. It would nice if alot of this was online. But the main focus was for offline only.

azdawgpound 05-16-2011 05:53 PM

online franchise info comes out july 25th so u will have wait till then see if any of the stuff for offline made it to online.

jmurphy31 05-16-2011 06:05 PM

As the others have said online info will be released later. My guess is it will be improved but I don't think the majority of these additions will make it in this year.

aksumite 05-16-2011 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azdawgpound (Post 2042404182)
online franchise info comes out july 25th so u will have wait till then see if any of the stuff for offline made it to online.

This stuff better be for ONLINE Franchise as well.....I think the only reason they say July 25th is so many of us buy NCAA on the 16th thinking Madden wont have these improvements in Online Franchise. Then bam, on the 25th (after we purchase NCAA), they will give us all the glorious news that it is in Online Franchise.

This is my hope.:jpshakehe

JerryJones 05-16-2011 07:47 PM

Lol, I love all the posts with people saying the franchise improvements "BETTER BE FOR ONLINE TOO". Was having all of EA's attention for the past 5 years just not enough?

It's time for the Madden fans who made this game what it is to get some love.

azdawgpound 05-16-2011 09:40 PM

JDewiel Justin Dewiel
by Donny_Moore
Fact! RT @EAMaddenNFL: FYI- We will be revealing our online features on July 25th and we have some big things in store for you! #Madden12
9 hours ago via twitter

NaturalSelected 05-17-2011 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azdawgpound (Post 2042404815)
JDewiel Justin Dewiel
by Donny_Moore
Fact! RT @EAMaddenNFL: FYI- We will be revealing our online features on July 25th and we have some big things in store for you! #Madden12
9 hours ago via twitter

For online franchise fans, that tweet has to be a positive sign.