Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA 12 Road To Glory (/forums/showthread.php?t=485426)

k_mac 05-20-2011 09:17 PM

NCAA 12 Road To Glory

As much as I like the concept of the road to glory, in my opinion, the game mode doesn't do it much justice. With all the news about dynasties, the RTG update should be coming fairly soon. Personally, I'm looking forward to it this year. On '11 it was the exact same thing as '10. The last time I really had fun with a "superstar" mode was on NCAA 06 with the whole race for the heisman thing. I expect (hope) they're completely re-doing it. But, if they don't it shouldn't change opinions on this game. With all the upgrades to the dynasty mode/coach mode NCAA 12 is shaping up to be one of the best football games of the current gen. If anyone knows details about RTG, I'd like to know. Thanks

illwill10 05-20-2011 09:23 PM

Re: NCAA 12 Road To Glory

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrCub (Post 2042417411)
As much as I like the concept of the road to glory, in my opinion, the game mode doesn't do it much justice. With all the news about dynasties, the RTG update should be coming fairly soon. Personally, I'm looking forward to it this year. On '11 it was the exact same thing as '10. The last time I really had fun with a "superstar" mode was on NCAA 06 with the whole race for the heisman thing. I expect (hope) they're completely re-doing it. But, if they don't it shouldn't change opinions on this game. With all the upgrades to the dynasty mode/coach mode NCAA 12 is shaping up to be one of the best football games of the current gen. If anyone knows details about RTG, I'd like to know. Thanks

It is suppose to have MAJOR changes. It most likely wont be shown till after E3(or at E3). There may be a preview blog before then. THey finally hire someone(Alex Howell) to lead the mode. It was once thought to be the biggest part of NCAA 12.
I have full faith that RTG will be greatly improved

TheU1994 05-21-2011 12:28 PM

when is E3?

dan_457 05-21-2011 12:33 PM

E3 is June 7-9.

TDenverFan 05-21-2011 12:46 PM

hopefully some news comes out on Monday, when the Embargo technically ends...

hkwforAUTigers 05-21-2011 02:06 PM

Alex Howell was hired to lead up the series. He was a walk-on at Auburn (war damn) and I have heard he has brought a "realistic" side to it. the fact that he walked on tells us he will have a good understanding of how much work it takes for college players to make it big time. here's hoping that they have revamped RTG!

illwill10 05-21-2011 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TDenverFan (Post 2042418571)
hopefully some news comes out on Monday, when the Embargo technically ends...

I dont think the RTG embargo ends on Monday . I think it is in June
There might be preview blog

Jjkidd85 06-02-2011 07:39 PM

Any new info road to glory anyone heard anything new yet?