Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Short Dreads and Long Hair before its too late (/forums/showthread.php?t=485449)

DeceptiveBlaze 05-21-2011 01:12 AM

Short Dreads and Long Hair before its too late

I know alot of people dont care but alot of other people do care about details like this so EA put this in the game before its too late. You put in these crazy long dreads so that shows you can put in dreads and long hair so could you put them both in this year and not play us and sell em as a new feature next year. Thanks in advance

JerseySuave4 05-21-2011 01:33 AM

Re: Short Dreads and Long Hair before its too late

not happening this year, they've basically confirmed they wont be in this year

prowler 05-21-2011 01:50 AM

The game comes out in two months, they're not adding anything else at this point.

usc50 05-21-2011 01:58 AM

Not in this year's game, but I do agree with the point that there was absolutely no reason what so ever for both of those to not be in this game. No reason at all.

greasyindiekid 05-21-2011 02:51 AM

GTFO .

CObra-la 05-21-2011 03:30 AM

+1, lol...

hkwforAUTigers 05-21-2011 08:44 AM

IMO the dreads for this game look turrible
there is no way that they try to expand on them this close.

The Adjustment Burea 05-21-2011 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeceptiveBlaze (Post 2042417944)
I know alot of people dont care but alot of other people do care about details like this so EA put this in the game before its too late. You put in these crazy long dreads so that shows you can put in dreads and long hair so could you put them both in this year and not play us and sell em as a new feature next year. Thanks in advance

I could care less either way but word of advice: if you feel strongly about a feature and you pay your $60 like everyone else, don't ever apologize for wanting it. These people couldn't care less about you anyway so why should you care what they think?