Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Advice for a newbie (/forums/showthread.php?t=485981)

The JareBear 05-24-2011 05:22 PM

Advice for a newbie

Hey guys. I just bought this game after I found College Hoops 2k8 for 4 bucks and I noticed APF was only 4 bucks as well.

I really dig the gameplay in the 2k games and since I never played them when they first came out its like I am playing two brand new games right now.

I found sliders for hoops but it seems like all the sliders have disappeared from the forum? Maybe I am wrong?

Please forgive my ignorance, but could someone point me in the right direction. The only sliders I can find are the ones that are on the "last post" in the slider thread, I think it catch22 or something like that. I played a game and my team won 24-0. It was my first time playing the game so I thought I would lose or win a close one. The game felt pretty good but the CPU offense with this set seems really nerfed. I know I have a gold end and a silver d-tackle but I think I had like 7 sacks and I didn't control a d-lineman or blitz once. Steve young, the CPU QB, had like 90 yards total.

Anyone have a favorite, challenging set to recommend? Thanks a lot guys looking forward to this late discovery of a great game.