Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Just Pre-Ordered at Gamestop (/forums/showthread.php?t=486077)

BurnsideAdmiral 05-25-2011 10:58 AM

Just Pre-Ordered at Gamestop

Who else is jacked? I cannot wait. Haven't anticipated NCAA like this in a couple years. What did I all get when I pre-ordered? Something like Pro-Combat jerseys?

blkrptnt819 05-25-2011 11:04 AM

Re: Just Pre-Ordered at Gamestop

Yeah we get pro combats. I did that about 3 weeks ago after custom playbooks came out.

stevensa08 05-25-2011 11:44 AM

Yeah if you buy from Gamestop, you get a code that will unlock Pro Combat Jerseys. The code will be on your receipt. I'm also anxiously awaiting the 12th to arrive. I will be on vacation during that week, so the "honey do list" for around the house will be done prior to me being on vacation.

Gotmadskillzson 05-25-2011 11:53 AM

Wait ........what ??????

You pre-ordered something but didn't ask what the benefits of pre-ordering was before you put your money down ?

BurnsideAdmiral 05-25-2011 12:55 PM

The Gamestop I order from usually sells out on hyped games within 4 hours (NCAA, Madden, FIFA, COD) because it's the only one around (VERY rural area). It's better to just pre-order now than have to wait a couple days for them to restock.

Charleston_Tiger 05-25-2011 12:58 PM

Im still waiting on the Demo. Hopefully the Gameplay is actually improved. All this new paint is great but if the engine still doesnt run its pretty worthless.

ViLLiO 05-25-2011 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charleston_Tiger (Post 2042430480)
Im still waiting on the Demo.

:headbang2

walshcav 05-25-2011 01:32 PM

I think I'll hold off on the pre-order and get mine at my favorite local mom and pop shop in NW Ohio that I get it every year about a week ahead of time ;)

This last year I only got it two days before the release though.

I'm VERY much looking forward to that thread this year ... the "Who's got it, where did you get it" and then 8,000 people come by and say, "Looking in the (insert town) area any luck?"