Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Will someone be making all the names and settings for every coach? (/forums/showthread.php?t=486441)

boxtrev 05-27-2011 02:51 PM

Will someone be making all the names and settings for every coach?

I don't know if this question has been posed to the community yet or not, but is it known whether or not someone will be taking the time to do the names and realistic settings of the Head Coach, Offensive, and Defensive Coordinators for every school for us to download online? I know that someone dedicates time to doing accurate name and stat rosters for every school each year and I was wondering if it would be the same for coaches now that we have CC. Thanks.

Unlucky 13 05-27-2011 03:04 PM

Re: Will someone be making all the names and settings for every coach?

Im sure that someone will. Especially with the filesharing system thats in place within the game. The only question is can you wait to start your dynasty until its done? I dont know that I can, lol.

theharbinater 05-27-2011 03:14 PM

i've set up a system to rate the coaches. and i will be rating them for myself after someone else does the player rosters (i don't/can't do those).

after i do that, i'll probably put it up for anyone to have/download. unless the player roster guys want to do coaches as well.

to see my thread on that rating system, click link.

theharbinater 05-27-2011 03:16 PM

also, thread with the caoch appearances, age, etc., is on the roster board.

link

dan_457 05-27-2011 03:22 PM

Re-Rating the coaching rosters should be simple. I think the Issue is re-rating Coordinators, since they keep their prestige rating when moving to a HC position.

volstopfan14 05-27-2011 03:25 PM

Both luvtotha9s and Block-O have said that they will be making coaches along with their rosters for the PS3.

JalenTigh 05-27-2011 03:44 PM

I'm planning on doing my own, it really will not be that much work naming and rating them... I could really care less about appearance since they are hardly ever seen or shown in the game.

I just hope they are a separate roster file and not part of the main rosters, because I do not want to have to re-rate them to my liking every time I download a roster.

volstopfan14 05-27-2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JalenTigh (Post 2042437312)
I'm planning on doing my own, it really will not be that much work naming and rating them... I could really care less about appearance since they are hardly ever seen or shown in the game.

I just hope they are a separate roster file and not part of the main rosters, because I do not want to have to re-rate them to my liking every time I download a roster.

Unfortunatly, they are in the roster file with the player rosters. I was going to do the coaches myself but, like you, I don't want to have to make changes everytime I download a roster and don't plan on doing the players myself.