Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   What are the online numbers for NCAA 11 around this time? (/forums/showthread.php?t=487671)

EarvGotti 06-07-2011 07:21 AM

What are the online numbers for NCAA 11 around this time?

Hey guys,

I've never played an NCAA game before and i'm really thinking about picking up '12. However, i kinda wanna get used to the game a bit first as i am very competitive and i wanna be one of the best in '12. Do a good amount of people still play '11 online? What are the avg daily numbers like? Gamestop is having this 50% trade in deal so i wanna take advantage of that and pick up '11.

Also, if you guys know of any good active sim leagues in '11 let me know....because most likely i'll pick up the game today.

K0ZZ 06-07-2011 07:36 AM

Re: What are the online numbers for NCAA 11 around this time?

Why not just wait a month to pick up 12?

I get what your saying but why waste about $30 to get a game that will essentially be obsolete in a month.

EarvGotti 06-07-2011 07:47 AM

Re: What are the online numbers for NCAA 11 around this time?

ehh...it wouldnt be $30, more like $15 with my trade in deal. But idk we still have more than a month left. I may just pick Madden back up since i'm sure more people are playing that. I just need something to hold me over until '12 comes out.