Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Top two priorites for Madden 12 should be footplanting & commentary! (/forums/showthread.php?t=487934)

big_larry 06-08-2011 07:56 PM

Top two priorites for Madden 12 should be footplanting & commentary!

After looking at all these videos, the two things that stick out to me the most is the sliding (including robo quarterback, with there robotic drop back animation), and the commentary, if they fix these two things in the next Madden then this game will be on another level.
If you agree we need to get the developers attention, but the probably already got the priorities for the next Madden set.

PS
I meant Madden 13.

jpdavis82 06-08-2011 08:40 PM

Re: Top two priorites for Madden 12 should be footplanting & commentary!

Totally agree, other than a few lines of Gus' it sounds like they ripped it straight from Madden 11. Footplanting needs to be implemented also.

jmurphy31 06-08-2011 08:42 PM

I agree about the commentary...Of all the sports games I think Football would be the easiest to add extra dialogue about the season and other stories (especially with all the breaks in the action)

ACardAttack 06-08-2011 09:58 PM

I never realized just how bad madden's commentary was, I havent owned one since 03 and have only played a few games of madden with friends over the years....it is nothing short of awful. Id be willing to pay 5 bucks for a DLC pack two new commentators.

blklightning 06-08-2011 10:21 PM

the commentary is just awful. but what's expected, i guess, is the fact that sliding was "eliminated", yet still exists in the game. it's not retail, so it's possible that they can further tune it out. but this is definitely not the first time that tiburon has claimed to fix something only to release the game with the problem still very much alive.

bkrich83 06-08-2011 10:22 PM

I just want defensive fronts and coverages to be accurate so play calling matters.

Daking0325 06-09-2011 10:14 PM

I agree that's my only two complaints thus far, I don't know if they can do much about the commentary but maybe if they could implement footplanting in some way this game would be more outstanding than it already looks :cheers: