Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Football Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=189)
-   -   I Bleed Blue & Orange-(A BSU Dynasty) NCAA12 (/forums/showthread.php?t=489300)

Deuce2223 06-18-2011 11:52 PM

I Bleed Blue & Orange-(A BSU Dynasty) NCAA12

GAME-NCAA12
System-Xbox360
Settings-TBD
Rosters-TBD

Once I get the game and download the rosters, I will be taking Player Caps.

Depending on how the coaching carosel works, if you can create coaches for other schools, I might try and have board members create coaches as well.

Please don't comment until after I have said it's okay. I have alot of preseason stuff I would like to write about before the game comes out.

Deuce2223 06-19-2011 01:00 AM

Re: I Bleed Blue & Orange-(A BSU Dynasty) NCAA12

2011 TEAM REPORT

BRONCO'S PICKED AMONG THE BEST IN THE NATION

At this point none of the polls can figure out how good the 2011 Broncos will be.. ESPN has had them ranked as high as #5 and currently around #8.

Phil Steele believe's the Broncos are the third best team in the country behind Oklahoma and Alabama, well Alton Sports has the Broncos #5.

Only time will tell if the Broncos can keep a Top-5 ranking and put themselves in position for a spot in the National Title Game.

BOISE STATE COACH STAFF UNDERGOS CHANGES

With Offensive Coordinator Brian Harsin taking a job at Texas. Coach Pete had to make some changes. Wide Recievers Coach Brent Pease will take over play calling duties, but don't worry fan's Coach Pease knows what he is doing. Before coming on staff at Boise State in 2006, Coach Pease served as the OC at Baylor (3 seasons 2003-2005) at Kentucky (2 seasons 2001-2002) and 10 years as a OC,Assistant Head Coach and QB coach at (Montana and Northern Arizona)

GOODBYE WAC HELLO MWC

After years of dominating the WAC and having the Nation look down on them because of it, the Broncos have a smile on their face as they move up to the Mountain West Conference.

Some things are still up in the air, as Utah (Pac-12),TCU (Big East) and BYU (Indy) leave the MWC, Boise State will enter for the 2011 season with fellow WAC teams Fresno State and Nevada scheduled to join in the 2012 season, the Broncos still look like the team to beat when it comes to MWC play, but Nevada and a emerging San Diego State team will look to challenge as well.

BRONCOS WILL OPEN 2011 ON PRIME TIME!!!

Last year the Broncos made National news when they went to the Nation's Capital and beat the Virginia Tech Hokies on National TV. This year the Broncos still not afraid of a challenge will go to Atlanta Georgia and face off against the Georgia Bulldogs.

The Broncos will be looking to get revenge from their devestating loss to the Bulldogs back in 2005 (48-13).

Boise State has also announced they have agreed to open the 2014 season playing in the Chick fil a Kickoff Classic against Ole Miss.

(The rest of the 2011 Schedule will be announced later. At this point I plan on changing the conferences to make sure Nevada and Fresno are in, but still plan on having games against BYU and TCU, so I will probalby adjust non-conference games against Tulsa and Toledo.)

TEAM ROSTER

Once again it's SR QB Kellen Moore leading the way for the Broncos, as he will once again look to battle for the Heisman trophy. He will have help on the ground with SR TB Doug Martin carrying the load and will have even more help up front with All-American canidates Left Takle Nate Potter and Center Thomas Byrd. However he will have to find a new favorite target as both WR's Titus Young and Austin Pettis are now in the NFL. Coach Pease will have his work cut out for him as he has a stable of capable WR's looking to make plays including Tyler Shoemaker, Chris Potter and Kellen's little brother Kirby coming off a Redshirt season.

Once again the Broncos Defense will look to make plays as well, but they too have some big shoes to fill as 3 key players from last season are now battling for rosters spots in the NFL. Special Teams is a big ?. PK Kyle Broztman who will remembered best for the kick he missed against Nevada is gone and the kicking duties will fall to either a FR or to SR Punter Brad Elkin.

(I am going to give a longer roster breakdown on each position once I have my roster set downloaded).

BRONCOS WIN STREAK STILL GOING???

Questions still come up on whether or not Boise State has indeed still working on extending the longest home winning streak in College Football.

In 2005 BSU entered the H-Bowl against Boston College as the away team even though they were playing on the "Blue". They wore the visting team white uni's and lost ending their 31 game home streak starting back in 2001. However many experts state that the bowl loss doesn't count being it was a post season game and the fact BSU was indeed the visiting team. So many feel BSU instead has broken Miami's record of 58 straight and that the Broncos are entering the 2011 schedule with a 62 game win streak on the line.

Deuce2223 06-19-2011 01:03 AM

It's okay to post now. Once rosters are out, I will post a preview of the team as well as my schedule and a Top-25 PreSeason breakdown of all the Top-25 teams.

Also I will be creating a seperate thread for people to post player cap's and coaches in. So please don't leave them on this thread. It's to hard to dig through multiple pages looking for players to create.

Hope you are all excited about NCAA12 as I am.

Adam14 06-19-2011 08:16 PM

Oh man, your last one was awesome, I can't wait for this one. Good luck, I'm following. :)

JSHT21 06-19-2011 10:28 PM

deuce did you make your sig?? If so can you shoot me a PM.

thelionheart3456 06-19-2011 11:12 PM

hey man excited to see how you do i always liked reading your thread from last year good luck.. GO Broncos

mm boost 06-20-2011 08:42 AM

I will be following man, loved your dynasty last year. I am pumped for NCAA 12 too. My wife pre-ordered it for me last week, so I am guaranteed to have all the PC uniforms (specifically Va Tech's black uni's) :)

I am finishing up my 2016 season right now (see thread), and after that, I will start planning my NCAA 12 dynasty.

McBoozy 06-20-2011 01:51 PM

This looks good. Very in-depth. I'll be following!