Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Can we all agree the intelligence put into making madden needs improvement ? (/forums/showthread.php?t=489355)

shabazz916 06-19-2011 03:59 PM

Can we all agree the intelligence put into making madden needs improvement ?

Title speaks for itself... Share you thoughts

ade4bears 06-19-2011 04:03 PM

Re: Can we all agree the intelligence put into making madden needs improvement ?

can you pls elaborate on your post bcus i dont get what you are saying. are you trying to say that ea need more smarter dev. i think they just need a smarter engine that is capable of developing a real football game.

jmurphy31 06-19-2011 04:05 PM

Re: Can we all agree the intelligence put into making madden needs improvement ?

If you are talking cpu AI I will agree with you. I think the cpu decesion making in and out of game could use some work. I think they have adjusted the off field decisions with FA and the draft for 12. Hopefully the in game play calling has improved

ade4bears 06-19-2011 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmurphy31 (Post 2042505050)
If you are talking cpu AI I will agree with you. I think the cpu decesion making in and out of game could use some work. I think they have adjusted the off field decisions with FA and the draft for 12. Hopefully the in game play calling has improved

the on the field ai for madden is beyond terrible. the de ai is terrible. the wr ai is terrible. the db ai is also terrible. madden need alot of hard for it to come come close to simulation football.

bkrich83 06-19-2011 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ade4bears (Post 2042505055)
the on the field ai for madden is beyond terrible. the de ai is terrible. the wr ai is terrible. the db ai is also terrible. madden need alot of hard for it to come come close to simulation football.

This thread is terrible.

oneamongthefence 06-19-2011 04:54 PM

Im not in a position to question anyone who knows more about these things than me.

shabazz916 06-19-2011 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ade4bears (Post 2042505043)
can you pls elaborate on your post bcus i dont get what you are saying. are you trying to say that ea need more smarter dev. i think they just need a smarter engine that is capable of developing a real football game.

im saying as a whole.. bcuz if 2k 11 can get it right a year later madden 12 should get great remarks!!!!!!!! unless of course the slacking on purpose

mestevo 06-19-2011 05:05 PM

So you're asking about the intelligence of the developers working on the title?

Wow.