Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   call me crazy (/forums/showthread.php?t=489390)

ade4bears 06-19-2011 09:40 PM

call me crazy

i think ea need to add a little bit suction to madden 12 tackle, so that the game could be fun for user control defensive player. what i would hate to see in madden 12 is me trying to hit stick the user control player, and my defensive player failling to make any contact with the rb because i am haft a yard of my target.

or i think ea should change the assist button from A to rb, so while someone is holding the assist botton you can still use the hit stick on a player. i just want it to be easier to stop the people that like turning on a dime with their players.

drewst18 06-19-2011 09:47 PM

Re: call me crazy

You're Crazy...

your not supposed to tackle with the hit stick, its not the tackle stick.

ade4bears 06-19-2011 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewst18 (Post 2042505748)
You're Crazy...

your not supposed to tackle with the hit stick, its not the tackle stick.

why should i not hit the **** out of a player that suppose to go out of bound, but try to turn on a dime back inside because it is easy and sweet.

seriousluboy83 06-19-2011 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ade4bears (Post 2042505718)
i think ea need to add a little bit suction to madden 12 tackle, so that the game could be fun for user control defensive player. what i would hate to see in madden 12 is me trying to hit stick the user control player, and my defensive player failling to make any contact with the rb because i am haft a yard of my target.

or i think ea should change the assist button from A to rb, so while someone is holding the assist botton you can still use the hit stick on a player. i just want it to be easier to stop the people that like turning on a dime with their players.

better start using the strafe more to complete tackles now that suction is out

bkrich83 06-19-2011 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ade4bears (Post 2042505758)
why should i not hit the **** out of a player that suppose to go out of bound, but try to turn on a dime back inside because it is easy and sweet.

What does that mean?

Gosens6 06-19-2011 09:57 PM

Okay, you have to be trolling just for the sake of it now...

ade4bears 06-19-2011 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkrich83 (Post 2042505765)
What does that mean?

what i am trying to say is that, ok letr me give you an example.
your opponent called a run play. he immediately the play started. he bounce outside. you took control of ur lb and try to run. him down. when you are close to him he all of a sudden turn back inside and gain extra seven yard. i want ea to make it easy to that strategy by giving the defence a little bit of help in that situation

ade4bears 06-19-2011 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seriousluboy83 (Post 2042505759)
better start using the strafe more to complete tackles now that suction is out

the strafe is not effective anuff to stop the zig zag running.