Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Teambuilder Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   Best of Teambuilder (/forums/showthread.php?t=490177)

phily915 06-25-2011 08:59 AM

Best of Teambuilder

I was hoping to get a list of the best looking teams from teambuilder. Everytime I search through there, I find a logo that is a picture off google with not so great color combo's and bad looking uni's.

I want people to list (and provide link if possible) to the best all-around teams they have created or found on teambuilder!

NicoFrost 06-25-2011 09:26 AM

Re: Best of Teambuilder

I put ALOT of work into my teams, and have a couple teams with over 5,000 downloads...

thinking about making a video showing kind of a behind the scenes of what I put into making my teams...but I'm not sure if anyone would really care.

Check 'em out...

XBOX- Rascal Foley ....(formerly known as Riley Cole)
PSN - MangledBabyDuck --teams coming this season

I really hate to brag, I'm about the most modest person you'll meet, but I must say, I feel that MY teams are the very best versions of movie/tv teams there is. ....I don't even like saying it...I hate sounding like that. But in this case, I'm really proud of my work and I gotta be honest.

phily915 06-25-2011 10:11 AM

how come when i searched through teambuilder i only found 2 of your teams? Permian and East Dillon...I want to see the rest

Trakan31 06-25-2011 12:42 PM

search trakentomstone or crimsonroguesoa for my teams, i put a lot of work and detail into them! its gotta look authentic

NicoFrost 06-25-2011 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phily915 (Post 2042523266)
how come when i searched through teambuilder i only found 2 of your teams? Permian and East Dillon...I want to see the rest

I dunno man, Are you searching my xbox teams? I only have 1 PS3 team...I think, but i'm in the process of making more. BUt I searched "Rascal Foley" without logging in to test it and see what comes up and I got 31...not all of them are movie/tv teams tho...but yeah. SHould get more then two.

hbk_wess 06-25-2011 08:49 PM

I created a team from the logo from the company I work for. It worked out great. I used people from work only and made a fairly decent team out of it. I wound up as QB but for those who like a scrambling QB I have a decent backup. The team is called TS Tech Marshalls. And, yes the actual name of my company is TS Tech. :y1:

I also have created a few Alabama High School teams and made them with traditional jerseys and upgraded jerseys.

My PSN name if you have a PS3 is HBKWesS but if you don't I will post a list of the teams on this thread if you want. ALL high school teams I created ARE cupcake schools.

I do have some teams from movies too.

Let me know what you think.

TDiddy8701 06-25-2011 11:16 PM

I've spent a ton of time on my teams to, think they are better than most (PSN-TDiddy8701)

Psycho_Bee 06-27-2011 03:20 PM

Check out my teams. PSN Psycho_Bee
They are mostly mississippi High schools but I put a lot of effort and time into my teams. Every logo I recreate in illustrator whether its a real or fake team,to make sure it's as perfect as it can get. I study the uniforms and recreate them the best I can do with the tools teambuilder gives.

few things teambuilder needs is another logo, and to specify roster race. Alot of my schools are all black schools, others are all white. Heck I even have 1 thats all Cherokee. It would just make life easier:)