Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Player makes Strongest Man List (for CFB) gets 78 Strength rating (/forums/showthread.php?t=491050)

Iceman87GT 06-30-2011 09:33 PM

Player makes Strongest Man List (for CFB) gets 78 Strength rating

Julian Burnett #40 Georgia Tech ILB

Also made it onto ESPN's Freak List at #6

here's the link to that though you can only see #1 unless you have an insider account.

Its not too bad since I don't play online that much, so my edits won't really conflict with that. I'm gonna chalk this up to EA not being able to be very hands on because of NCAA rules.

UMCanes93 06-30-2011 09:37 PM

Re: Player makes Strongest Man List (for CFB) gets 78 Strength rating

Who cares? A ton of the ratings are off because they can't use likeliness. This isn't an issue that deserved it's own thread

Senator Stone 06-30-2011 11:35 PM

Would you rather have absolutely perfect ratings for 1 year.....or no NCAA game period because of a lawsuit related to players suing for their likeness? Make the edit for yourself.

dochalladay32 07-01-2011 12:37 AM

If this upset as many players as it did people here, maybe that lawsuit could be forgotten and we'd get the real deal...

Palo20 07-01-2011 01:30 AM

Right, it's the lawsuit that's holding us back from perfect ratings.

The Madden ratings are perfect and they're never debated.....

Catamount53 07-01-2011 01:36 AM

Even if they could do it legally, its impossible to make completely accurate ratings for 120 teams months before the season begins.

12 07-01-2011 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman87GT (Post 2042541108)
Julian Burnett #40 Georgia Tech ILB

Also made it onto ESPN's Freak List at #6

here's the link to that though you can only see #1 unless you have an insider account.

Its not too bad since I don't play online that much, so my edits won't really conflict with that. I'm gonna chalk this up to EA not being able to be very hands on because of NCAA rules.

It's a great thing that you'll be able to edit his strength rating before starting a dynasty.

EA is not infallible and will make mistakes. If it's wrong, fix it bro. :cool:

mmorg 07-01-2011 04:41 AM

Well considering the strength rating in the game has nothing to do with strength in real life, I'm going to go ahead and say that this isn't really an issue.