Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   If you could add one feature (/forums/showthread.php?t=491458)

woody56 07-03-2011 05:57 PM

If you could add one feature

With just over a week to go before release, and reading a bunch of complaints, I thought it would be interesting to hear peoples opinions on one feature what they would add to NCAA 12 if they could. Also this is for smaller features, so please don't respond with something like "a complete overhaul of gameplay".

For me it would be full player editing in dynasty because it would add the most years to my dynasty and also time played on the game.

Houndy 07-03-2011 06:02 PM

Re: If you could add one feature

I would add that you could have more than 120 teams in Dynasty. Also to delete conferences and others.

fanforlife21 07-03-2011 06:03 PM

I would mostly just want a better atmosphere at the stadiums. Make the crowds louder and make it seem like you are actually at a college football game.

Renard 07-03-2011 06:04 PM

I think having an opinion or a weekly recap show would be cool...

kinda like a 5 min College Gameday every week recapping the week complete with Mascot head at the end... kinda like NFL 2K5 had.. But Better haha

The_Wise_One 07-03-2011 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanforlife21 (Post 2042549652)
I would mostly just want a better atmosphere at the stadiums. Make the crowds louder and make it seem like you are actually at a college football game.

Yes a dynamic crowd and better commentary.

jfsolo 07-03-2011 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woody56 (Post 2042549641)
With just over a week to go before release, and reading a bunch of complaints, I thought it would be interesting to hear peoples opinions on one feature what they would add to NCAA 12 if they could. Also this is for smaller features, so please don't respond with something like "a complete overhaul of gameplay".

For me it would be full player editing in dynasty because it would add the most years to my dynasty and also time played on the game.

Yep it's a no-brainer for me, full player editing in Dynasty mode for sure.

buckeye02 07-03-2011 06:07 PM

The first 2 choices are a tough one. I voted for #1

Pokes404 07-03-2011 06:10 PM

Crowds all the way. I know they supposedly improved this this year (it may have just been that it was dumbed down in the demo to save space), but if the retail version isn't VASTLY improved over the demo, the stadium atmosphere is going to be very underwhelming again this year.

I don't know about everyone else, but for me personally, whenever I think about college football, the first thing that comes to mind is the roar of the crowd after a big play. Hopefully it's improved in the retail version, but if not, they really need to focus on this next year.