Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   No Online Franchise Additions- No $60! (Poll) (/forums/showthread.php?t=492289)

Jdoug312 07-08-2011 07:17 PM

No Online Franchise Additions- No $60! (Poll)

Hey guys. In all seriousness, it is a disgrace for them to have not touched online franchise in 2 years. I'm baffled as to why they weren't working on the two franchise modes at the same time, but I digress. For the first time ever, I'm buying an NCAA game, and I absolutely love how NCAA 12 is. I would go so far as to say I'm not buying Madden at all, but tbh I need a pro football game. However, I do not feel EA deserves my $60 after failing to even touch a single aspect on arguably one of the most important modes for the game.

So I've decided to buy the game used instead, and just get the $5 online pass instead of handing EA $60 when the mode I was looking forward to the MOST has been completely ignored. I would like for you all who are in the same boat to join me in getting the game used instead of new.

jpdavis82 07-08-2011 07:19 PM

Re: No Online Franchise Additions- No $60! (Poll)

Well considering the people who have played 12 can't even touch 11 anymore I think you may want to at least look at the demo.

HeavyHitter55 07-08-2011 07:20 PM

Not to justify EA for leaving online franchise totally untouched, you may want to read this blog posted by the guy who made leagueManager:

http://myleaguemanager.net/index.cfm...line-Franchise

K_GUN 07-08-2011 07:20 PM

I could care less about OF

Jdoug312 07-08-2011 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpdavis82 (Post 2042570380)
Well considering the people who have played 12 can't even touch 11 anymore I think you may want to at least look at the demo.

Yeah bro, I really do need to play as my Ravens year in and year out, I'm just not buying the game new since the mode I was most looking forward to has been ignored...and I would like for you guys to do the same.

Jdoug312 07-08-2011 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavyHitter55 (Post 2042570385)
Not to justify EA for leaving online franchise totally untouched, you may want to read this blog posted by the guy who made leagueManager:

http://myleaguemanager.net/index.cfm...line-Franchise

Dude thank you SOO much for telling me about this. Could you explain how it works if you know? Like do I just go to the site when Madden 12 comes out and run the league on there?

Still2REal 07-08-2011 08:53 PM

Why do people make these polls. You know the majority of the people in the Madden threads are going to buy Madden no matter what they fail to improve. The fact of the matter is most people will buy every year for simple roster updates and EA knows it.

These polls should stop.

SmashMan 07-08-2011 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jdoug312 (Post 2042570390)
Yeah bro, I really do need to play as my Ravens year in and year out, I'm just not buying the game new since the mode I was most looking forward to has been ignored...and I would like for you guys to do the same.

The mode I was most looking forward to (offline franchise) was greatly improved. I'm buying the game new and I'd like you to do the same. Kind of a greedy position, yes? :)

Online Franchise means nothing to me. The mode not being touched sucks for those that would enjoy it, but my vote was a No because I personally couldn't care less.