Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA Football 12 Retail Questions & Answers (NO DISCUSSION) (/forums/showthread.php?t=492298)

Millennium 07-08-2011 08:40 PM

NCAA Football 12 Retail Questions & Answers (NO DISCUSSION)

This thread is where you can ask questions to those members of Operation Sports who have the retail version of the game. There will be a couple of ground rules:

THE ONLY PEOPLE ANSWERING QUESTIONS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE PROVEN TO THE STAFF THEY HAVE A RETAIL COPY OF THE GAME
Self-explanatory. If you don't have the retail version, you shouldn't be answering questions (UNLESS you have seen the answer elsewhere. In that case, provide a link to the information)

USE THE SEARCH FEATURE OF THE THREAD BEFORE YOU POST
This is to make sure no duplicate questions are asked.

NO DISCUSSION OF THE ANSWERS GIVEN
We want to keep the Q & A organized. We have discussion, people stop reading the thread and we have a useless, 80 page thread of nonsense. If you want to discuss an answer, SEARCH THE FORUM FOR YOUR TOPIC FIRST, then feel free to start a topic that discusses the topic you wish to sound off on.

DO NOT QUOTE AND/OR BUMP YOUR QUESTION BECAUSE IT WASN'T ANSWERED
Again, self-explanatory.

As with the other threads, breaking these rules WILL BE A BANNABLE OFFENSE.

HoundsOfHowl 07-08-2011 08:46 PM

Re: NCAA 12 Retail Questions & Answers (NO DISCUSSION)

Q: How does the stadium sounds vary in the different size stadiums. Ex : Take a 1* school how does it sound compared to 5* school. Because in the demo the sound was dubbed down low. Also does the crowd get loud on long pass plays while ball is in the air. Just things like that about the sound is my questions.

Coach_III 07-08-2011 08:47 PM

Is numbering logic different this year after some simmed season. Example are WR and DBs jersey number range 1-19or are they still 80-89 for WR and 20-49 DBs after simmed seasons?

canes21 07-08-2011 08:51 PM

Q: Is there still time limit before you can advance a week in an online dynasty?

jdo2928 07-08-2011 08:52 PM

Is there anything new in the Main Menu?

I used to like the tug of war and Bowling mini games, but then they were taken out.

Spanky 07-08-2011 09:05 PM

Are user stats in?

therealdizzlenizzle 07-08-2011 09:12 PM

How do you add dreads to a player? I downloaded an update when I put game in if it matters. I tried to add dreads to denard robinson and couldn't even see any in the editor when i change the faces. I also took them away from lamichael james and even when i go back to his original face they are gone.

Skyboxer 07-08-2011 09:22 PM

Do the CPU screen passes still result is many sacks due to the CPU not dropping back enough?