Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA Retail Impressions (Teambuilder - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSIONS) (/forums/showthread.php?t=492303)

Millennium 07-08-2011 09:02 PM

NCAA Retail Impressions (Teambuilder - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSIONS)

This thread is only for impressions from those who have a copy of the retail game and have provided proof to a member of the Operation Sports staff.

This thread will be used for discussions on the Teambuilder game mode. This includes the uniform options, the mechanics of building the teams, and any other impressions in the mode itself.

As a reminder, this is not a thread for questions or discussion. The only posts that should be in this thread are posts from those members with the game.

ANY OTHER POSTS WILL BE A BANNABLE OFFENSE. This means you are able to to be banned just by posting a question in this thread.

Stop here. Read the above bolded line again.

moylan1234 07-12-2011 02:36 PM

Re: NCAA Retail Impressions (Teambuilder - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSIONS)

do we still need to prove we have the game to post in these threads? Anyway I noticed a solid addition to this game. We can now assign custom sounds to specific teambuilder schools! If you keep scrolling past "All Teams" you'll see any tb school you have loaded to the game is available to select from. very cool

N51_rob 07-12-2011 04:12 PM

I was impressed with the colors of my schools uniform. I redid my HS for the OS thread, then used them in RTG. Felt like a blast from the past to be playing as myself in high school.

moylan1234 07-12-2011 04:20 PM

Agree tb colors look much better than last year more vibrant and not as a dark. Still no team color equipment though that's a letdown

JerseySuave4 07-12-2011 07:00 PM

teambuilder is a huge letdown this year. Still only give you basic black or white cleats.

moylan1234 07-12-2011 07:01 PM

High School Stadium 2 is really nice, perfect for a smaller school

CoffeyN 07-12-2011 08:23 PM

Edit...nevermind

TDiddy8701 07-12-2011 09:50 PM

teambuilder endzones look like $$^*^*^(_^$%## this year

such a huge dissapointment... looks like SNES graphics