Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Why I am hesitant about getting an NCAA game (/forums/showthread.php?t=493032)

kg54mvp1 07-12-2011 11:02 AM

Why I am hesitant about getting an NCAA game

I am at te point of my life where I am starting to look at colleges. I am now beginning to find out that going to a division 1 school
May not be very realistic for me even though I love
It. I used to be a huge Iowa hawkeyes fan because of my family, but now it would be bittersweet cause I can't go.

What I really want to say is, even though this game would be awesome, I don't know who I would play with anymore because I can't go their. I know it is probably sad. I don't have this problem with pro sports because I'm not gonna be in the pros at all, so it's weird. What do I do

The Cleanest Genius 07-12-2011 11:07 AM

Re: Why I am hesitant about getting an NCAA game

I'm pretty sure 90% of the people who play this game have never set foot on a D1 campus.

mva5580 07-12-2011 11:07 AM

..............what? Are you seriously saying you wouldn't play an NCAA game because you're not going to an NCAA college?

If so, I really haven no response for you.

NEOPARADIGM 07-12-2011 11:09 AM

You don't have to attend a school to root for their football team.

hampshire2012 07-12-2011 11:13 AM

Without wishing to pry were you hoping to go there on a football scholarship?

stevensa08 07-12-2011 11:16 AM

Its just a game, I am not sure what the deal is?? I took a trip home to Michigan and on the way back, we stopped in Madison WI, and Norman, OK to see both Wisconsin's and OU stadiums, and even though I not a big fan of either of them, I thought just seeing the places where these guys lay it all on the line was awesome. I am a huge fan of the sport, so thus the reason I am a fan of the game.

tnf 07-12-2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mva5580 (Post 2042585694)
..............what? Are you seriously saying you wouldn't play an NCAA game because you're not going to an NCAA college?

If so, I really haven no response for you.

I agree, the OP maybe the weirdest post I have ever seen.

jimbo410 07-12-2011 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Cleanest Genius (Post 2042585693)
I'm pretty sure 90% of the people who play this game have never set foot on a D1 campus.

^^This

I've never even seen Penn States main campus and I've lived in PA all my life.