Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   **NCAA Football 12 - Bugs/Glitches/Defective AI Thread** (/forums/showthread.php?t=493041)

EvanRG 07-12-2011 11:22 AM

**NCAA Football 12 - Bugs/Glitches Thread**

I am by no means an official person here on OS, but I do not see any thread relating to Bugs and Glitches that we may have come across in NCAA Football 12, so I am making this thread to keep track of those glitches.

Please Post any Bugs/Glitches occurrences so that the developers can have easy access to trying to correct these. Be as specific as possible.
For Example:

1. The cut-scene intro to any bowl games with the "American Flag on the field" does not display long enough and only flashes before moving on. I believe this is a loading issue.

(I love NCAA Football 12!)

Roggie 07-12-2011 11:23 AM

Re: **NCAA Football 12 - Bugs/Glitches/Defective AI Thread**

I was just about to make this after not being able to find it.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/80767215

Watch my guy hitting the guy receiving the punt.

redsfan4life 07-12-2011 11:25 AM

On Heisman difficulty the CPU will attempt FG's from midfield.

Hova57 07-12-2011 11:28 AM

I would like to see them fix the two handed shove, I had it a big hit from that and saw that animation alot.

Also at the pause menu the menu itself scrolled down cutting it off.

ryan or mo can we get this sticky please.

hampshire2012 07-12-2011 11:29 AM

May I suggest we have separate threads; one for gameplay and one for everything else.

EvanRG 07-12-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hova57 (Post 2042585805)
I would like to see them fix the two handed shove, I had it a big hit from that and saw that animation alot.

Also at the pause menu the menu itself scrolled down cutting it off.

I'm not quite following, what do you mean by two handed shove? Please keep in mind this isn't about animations or actual gameplay improvements. More so, we are focused on actual bugs/glitches/defective AI, not animation frequency.

=)

EvanRG 07-12-2011 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hampshire2012 (Post 2042585812)
May I suggest we have separate threads; one for gameplay and one for everything else.

I'm removing "Defective AI" because then this thread will be overrun with other things that aren't bugs or glitches that need fixed, heh.

EDIT: Could a Mod change the title to exclude "Defective AI" -- it doesn't allow me. I want to keep this thread as clean as possible, but I'm afraid I have no control of that.

teammaxwell 07-12-2011 11:38 AM

not sure if this is the place

after a made field goal or victory with Clemson, the LSU or Auburn version of Tiger Rag is played. This was also in last years version of the game.

can this be patched or will we have to use custom stadium sounds?