Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   So who has decided to get Madden this year that wasn't going to before playing NCAA12 (/forums/showthread.php?t=493457)

jpdavis82 07-13-2011 04:00 AM

So who has decided to get Madden this year that wasn't going to before playing NCAA12

Just curious to see how many people changed their minds about getting Madden after finding out how great NCAA plays this year. Madden is supposed to be better than NCAA that is what is scary. I'm really liking NCAA for now though.

LambertandHam 07-13-2011 06:30 AM

Re: So who has decided to get Madden this year that wasn't going to before playing NC

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpdavis82 (Post 2042591240)
Just curious to see how many people changed their minds about getting Madden after finding out how great NCAA plays this year. Madden is supposed to be better than NCAA that is what is scary. I'm really liking NCAA for now though.

This is where a kid brother comes in handy. I can sneak his copy of Madden away during the night :nono:

azdawgpound 07-13-2011 08:17 AM

Re: So who has decided to get Madden this year that wasn't going to before playing NC

i was gonna get madden anyways but when i played the ncaa demo it just gave me hope that is how the madden demo and game play even though the ncaa demo had tons to be fixed before the release yesterday.

kg54mvp1 07-13-2011 08:50 AM

I still cant decide. probably madden, but the teambuilder in ncaa is amazing

Giants4Natic 07-13-2011 10:29 AM

As nice as NCAA is this year it still will not top Madden....Never has and never will in terms of gameplay and presentation

PantherBeast_OS 07-13-2011 10:38 AM

Well in a honest opinion. When it comes down to it. It depends which game you are a bigger fan of bottomline unless you have the money to get both. I think NCAA12 so far for me is good. But I will be trading it in for credit next month towards Madden12 tho. Because I'm more of a madden fan then anything. But again at the end of the day it all depends on which game you love more point blank.

Mos1ted 07-13-2011 10:40 AM

I haven't played the NCAA 12 retail version yet, but judging by the impressions I've read, it's making me more optimistic for Madden 12. I've decided that if I do get a football game this year (I haven't bought one in 2 years), I'm only getting one, so I'm waiting until Madden comes out to judge both games in their entirety. I may rent NCAA 12 in the meantime just to get a feel for it and to get proper draft classes in preparation for Madden (assuming that I choose Madden in the end).

PantherBeast_OS 07-13-2011 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mos1ted (Post 2042592009)
I haven't played the NCAA 12 retail version yet, but judging by the impressions I've read, it's making me more optimistic for Madden 12. I've decided that if I do get a football game this year (I haven't bought one in 2 years), I'm only getting one, so I'm waiting until Madden comes out to judge both games in their entirety. I may rent NCAA 12 in the meantime just to get a feel for it and to get proper draft classes in preparation for Madden (assuming that I choose Madden in the end).

Well instead of spending moneyon the NCAA12 buying renting it. Why not try the demo first for free. But again there is nothing wrong with paying about 5 bucks on a rent copy neither. But try out the demo first. :cool: