Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Zero Sliders (AA or Heisman) (/forums/showthread.php?t=493843)

Fiddy 07-13-2011 11:53 PM

Zero Sliders (AA or Heisman)

just played a game on AA and Heisman, all sliders on 0 except the kicking. slow speed and 0 threshold. 8 min quarters!!

AA - Arkansas 24 @ Notre Dame 27 Final (last second FG won it for me)

Heisman - Arkansas 17 @ Notre Dame 21 Final (scored a TD on a 3rd and long from 35 yards out with 8 seconds left)

both played great, i would say that AA played a bit more wide open so to speak. just meaning both teams felt a bit more even. on Heisman the game felt tilted at times for the CPU, which is fine IMO, didnt feel like i was getting cheated at all. i should have lost this game, fluke 3rd and long TD at the end but ill take it lol..

AA - i was 24/48 passing, 298 yards.. 21 rushes for 89 yards

Heisman - i was 17/30 passing, 220 yards, 20 rushes for 73 yards

ZERO turnovers in both games. a few fumbles that were recovered by the offense though. IMO need to bump INT's up to 5 or 10.

just was wondering if anybody else tested out these levels with Zero sliders..

Playmakers 07-14-2011 01:26 AM

Re: Zero Sliders (AA or Heisman)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiddy (Post 2042596619)
just played a game on AA and Heisman, all sliders on 0 except the kicking. slow speed and 0 threshold. 8 min quarters!!

AA - Arkansas 24 @ Notre Dame 27 Final (last second FG won it for me)

Heisman - Arkansas 17 @ Notre Dame 21 Final (scored a TD on a 3rd and long from 35 yards out with 8 seconds left)

both played great, i would say that AA played a bit more wide open so to speak. just meaning both teams felt a bit more even. on Heisman the game felt tilted at times for the CPU, which is fine IMO, didnt feel like i was getting cheated at all. i should have lost this game, fluke 3rd and long TD at the end but ill take it lol..

AA - i was 24/48 passing, 298 yards.. 21 rushes for 89 yards

Heisman - i was 17/30 passing, 220 yards, 20 rushes for 73 yards

ZERO turnovers in both games. a few fumbles that were recovered by the offense though. IMO need to bump INT's up to 5 or 10.

just was wondering if anybody else tested out these levels with Zero sliders..

I'm actually trying to baite mkharsh to lower his tackle slider down closer to zero LOL!

because of the new tackling engine.....players don't really have that ability to trigger unrealsitic broken tackles like in years past..

Run Defense 0 and Tackle 0 might actually offer the best CPU running game in years IMO

Chedapalooza 07-14-2011 02:45 AM

What's kicking at?? How is gameplay feel?

kingsofthevalley 07-14-2011 04:32 AM

I'm pretty much all zeroed out and working my way up. Doesn't seem like I'm going to get too much higher though. This is where I'm at right now
HUM/CPU

QB ACC 5/5
PAS BL 5/5
WR CT 0/0
RB ABL 10/25
RUN BL 10/25
PASS C 0/0
PASS RS 5/5
INT 0/0
RUSH D 0/0
TACKLE 0/0
Everything kick related 40/40

Matt10 07-14-2011 04:43 AM

A lot of help is needed for the CPU on AA when zeroing out. Testing heisman now.

Fiddy 07-14-2011 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chedapalooza (Post 2042597219)
What's kicking at?? How is gameplay feel?

i left kicking at default, just didnt feel like testing it then. im gonna mess with that today, but more than likely settle on what everyone in the slider forums thinks works best. also, on Heisman the cpu does attempt way to many fg's from 55 yards etc. only on Heisman though!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt10 (Post 2042597386)
A lot of help is needed for the CPU on AA when zeroing out. Testing heisman now.

well, i stink lol, so AA played very good for me. a solid challenge. now Heisman gave me a great challenge and if i didnt focus the whole game i for sure would have been beat.

a few tweaks and i think both levels with zero or close to zero sliders will play a great game of football. IMO..

Playmakers, what do you think of slow speed and 0 speed threshold this year?

booker21 07-14-2011 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiddy (Post 2042598253)
i left kicking at default, just didnt feel like testing it then. im gonna mess with that today, but more than likely settle on what everyone in the slider forums thinks works best. also, on Heisman the cpu does attempt way to many fg's from 55 yards etc. only on Heisman though!!

well, i stink lol, so AA played very good for me. a solid challenge. now Heisman gave me a great challenge and if i didnt focus the whole game i for sure would have been beat.

a few tweaks and i think both levels with zero or close to zero sliders will play a great game of football. IMO..

Playmakers, what do you think of slow speed and 0 speed threshold this year?

Do you use QB ACC at 0? could you post the sliders? all 0? for both? including Catching?

Fiddy 07-14-2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booker21 (Post 2042598347)
Do you use QB ACC at 0? could you post the sliders? all 0? for both? including Catching?

yes, the games i have tested on AA and Heisman have had all sliders at Zero (for both hum and cpu), except kicking sliders.

the INT slider will need a bump to 5 or 10, bc DB's were getting balls right in there chest with nobody around and dropping them all. i seen zero picks in the games i had tested for both the user and cpu. at the very least, if guys have trouble with QBA they could bump it to 5 for both.

QBA on 0 was solid though.. i walked down the field on a lot of possessions hitting who i wanted when i wanted, then next drives miss wr's by 5 to 10 yards lol..

but go play a few games with all them Zeroed out and report back what you seen (if you have time). 8 min quarters, slow speed, 0 threshold.