Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Coach mode in Dynasty? (/forums/showthread.php?t=493844)

Truthseeker83 07-13-2011 11:54 PM

Coach mode in Dynasty?

How do I access this? I've searched through all settings and such and can't find it anywhere. How do I do this? I was under the impression that you could...

BurghFan 07-13-2011 11:55 PM

Re: Coach mode in Dynasty?

When you start a new dynasty, one of the first setting on the setup screen is coach contracts on/off. It defaults to on so just leave it as it.

Truthseeker83 07-13-2011 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurghFan (Post 2042596631)
When you start a new dynasty, one of the first setting on the setup screen is coach contracts on/off. It defaults to on so just leave it as it.

No I'm talking about coach mode as in I call the plays and the computer executes them. This is supposedly in the game and yet I can't seem to find out how to do it within dynasty mode.

RGmoney 07-14-2011 12:06 AM

Keyword search: Coach Mode

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-dynasty.html

waytofailself 07-14-2011 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurghFan (Post 2042596631)

I assumed that he meant that he wanted to call the plays while the CPU did the playing. I don't know the answer to that, but someone else should.

kade742 07-14-2011 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truthseeker83 (Post 2042596643)
No I'm talking about coach mode as in I call the plays and the computer executes them. This is supposedly in the game and yet I can't seem to find out how to do it within dynasty mode.

Start a dynasty as a coach, when you get to the game selection screen where you can pick your playbooks...the bottom of that section options are: Regular, 1 Button, Coach

Click it to Coach, Problem solved!