Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   How many teams actually run no huddle in college football? (/forums/showthread.php?t=494346)

TarHeelPhenom 07-15-2011 11:16 AM

How many teams actually run no huddle in college football?

I'm seeing quite a few that I didn't know ran it. Does somebody have the numbers.

Tovarich 07-15-2011 11:24 AM

Re: How many teams actually run no huddle in college football?

The game has more teams running it than there are in actuality. When Washington State started no huddling me last year, I had to pause the game so I could laugh for a few minutes.

MagicMan1315 07-15-2011 11:29 AM

Hard to say.. TTU has been running it for 10 years now.. Oregon runs it.. Most of your spread teams do

But then you have teams like Texas that ran it two years ago then stopped last year cause they didn't have to QB to do so.

And then, you have a team like FSU and OU that will change pace throughout the game.. Starting off in a no huddle spread and then slow it down and run a pro offense.. then pick up the no huddle suddenly.

OneManWolfpack 07-15-2011 12:52 PM

Notre Dame did it to me last night I was so confused. Didn't have last year's version but being able to select another play as you're heading to the line is pretty cool.

DahLZy 07-29-2011 03:35 PM

A lot of teams have been using this against me and I mean A LOT!!! It's confusing and annoying.

Td1984 07-29-2011 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DahLZy (Post 2042667420)
A lot of teams have been using this against me and I mean A LOT!!! It's confusing and annoying.

This is one of the reasons why in Dynasty, I start as an O Coordinator and once I'm a Head Coach I tend to SuperSim the other team's offensive possessions unless the game is on the line.

Revolution37 07-29-2011 03:46 PM

EA needs to learn the difference between a No Huddle Offense and a Hurry Up Offense, because they aren't the same thing.

WhoCares? 07-29-2011 04:29 PM

Its not something you see too much outside of the Big12

Clemson in the ACC
Auburn in the SEC