Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   My CPU vs. CPU Minor Setting Changes (NCAA Football 12) (/forums/showthread.php?t=494931)

dxdude2004 07-17-2011 06:19 AM

My CPU vs. CPU Minor Setting Changes (NCAA Football 12)

This game is actually good enough that I only made minor adjustments. Here's what I've been using (and absolutely loving):

Varsity
7 minutes
Speed Threshold: 0

Everything else I've left untouched. Penalties I haven't really looked at lol, but in my opinion, they are there more than last year. I'm not really looking for a game with a ton of penalties, I'm just looking for a nice balanced game. None of the games I've watched have had unrealistic scores, and I've had a mix of close games, blowouts, shoot-outs. Statistically, things seemed really nice, it just depends on play-calling by both teams. I've seen runs out of the shotgun go for breakaways, as well as get stuffed. I just depends on how well the offense fools the defense.

I suggest trying these minor changes out and let me know how you feel. And if it's not too much to ask, I just want a nice discussion.

BhamTiger 07-17-2011 02:18 PM

Re: My CPU vs. CPU Minor Setting Changes (NCAA Football 12)

I dropped all sliders to zero except for kicking and it plays pretty well. The only issue I have with that is the fact that I haven't seen one interception in all of the games I have watched, so I will have to bump that slider up.

I will try default sliders for a few games and see how that plays.

dxdude2004 07-17-2011 06:05 PM

Re: My CPU vs. CPU Minor Setting Changes (NCAA Football 12)

I haven't tried that, but it sounds interesting. In my dynasty, I watched Alabama and Oregon play for the NC. Crazy game that went down to the wire, and Oregon ended up winning 31-28, but Bama never gave up until they couldn't recover their onside kick late in the 4th.