Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Inaccurate team schedules in Dynasty Mode (/forums/showthread.php?t=495148)

billyocean69 07-18-2011 12:28 AM

Inaccurate team schedules in Dynasty Mode

I noticed Nebraska's game schedule is not accurate (see below). Not just dates, but teams. This must impact a few other Big 10 teams as well.

Unfortunately it won't let you edit conference schedules. So I'm stuck playing Indiana and Purdue, when I should be playing Wisconsin and Ohio State. I guess they didn't get the revised Big 10 schedules in on time?<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

Sorry if this is a repost. Any word on this or chance EA will update to fix this or at least let us customize conference schedules?

<O:p</O:pThanks

NCAA Football 12 Schedule (Nebraska)<O:p</O:p
Week 1 BYE
Week 2 vs FCS TEAM<O:p</O:p
Week 3 vs FRESNO STATE
Week 4 at INDIANA<O:p</O:p
Week 5 vs PURDUE<O:p</O:p
Week 6 @ WYOMING <O:p</O:p
Week 7 vs WASHINGTON
Week 8 BYE<O:p</O:p
Week 9 @ MINNESOTA <O:p</O:p
Week 10 vs MICH. STATE <O:p</O:p
Week 11 vs NORTHWESTERN <O:p</O:p
Week 12 @ PENN STATE <O:p</O:p
Week 13 vs MICHIGAN <O:p</O:p
Week 14 vs IOWA

Actual Schedule (Nebraska)<O:p</O:p
Week 1 BYE
Week 2 vs CHATTANOOGA (FCS)<O:p</O:p
Week 3 vs FRESNO STATE
Week 4 vs WASHINGTON <O:p</O:p
Week 5 @ WYOMING<O:p</O:p
Week 6 @ WISCONSIN <O:p</O:p
Week 7 vs OHIO STATE
Week 8 BYE<O:p</O:p
Week 9 @ MINNESOTA<O:p</O:p
Week 10 vs MICH. STATE <O:p</O:p
Week 11 vs NORTHWESTERN <O:p</O:p
Week 12 @ PENN STATE <O:p</O:p
Week 13 @ MICHIGAN <O:p</O:p
Week 14 vs IOWA <O:p</O:p

billyocean69 07-18-2011 11:27 AM

Re: Inaccurate team schedules in Dynasty Mode

Bump..

anyone?

RGmoney 07-18-2011 11:36 AM

Do not bump your posts.

Hunkerdown 07-18-2011 11:43 AM

Yes, Georgia's is incorrect also.

Has a locked SEC game against Arkansas, but it should be Miss St. But, as long as they got rotation going doesn't really matter. Sucks because I had to play 3 ranked teams to start season: Boise St, South Carolina, and Arkansas. Was tough, ended up 1-2 in those games, all came down to last second wins for either side. Luckily rest of SEC east is in a off year, so might have a chance to recover.

jasontoddwhitt 07-18-2011 11:48 AM

I had noticed that Kentucky's schedule was off. Had me playing North Texas on the road when it should've been an FCS team at home late in the season.

bartolet7 07-18-2011 11:57 AM

When creating your dynasty, you can't view or do anything with custom scheduling. Even if you only go into that menu to view it and DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO IT, the system creates a fictitious schedule (based on scheduling parameters). When you create your dynasty, don't even touch that menu if you want the real-life schedule season one.

Trying to start my Nebraska dynasty, I kept ending up with the same problem (and with the identical messed up schedule!) as the OP and couldn't figure out what the deal was until I read a message from a dev explaining it.

So I deleted that dynasty and started another, taking care this time NOT to enter into the custom schedule menus at all, and I now have the real 2011 schedule.
<!-- / message -->

Palo20 07-18-2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bartolet7 (Post 2042617800)
When creating your dynasty, you can't view or do anything with custom scheduling. Even if you only go into that menu to view it and DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO IT, the system creates a fictitious schedule (based on scheduling parameters). When you create your dynasty, don't even touch that menu if you want the real-life schedule season one.

Trying to start my Nebraska dynasty, I kept ending up with the same problem (and with the identical messed up schedule!) as the OP and couldn't figure out what the deal was until I read a message from a dev explaining it.

So I deleted that dynasty and started another, taking care this time NOT to enter into the custom schedule menus at all, and I now have the real 2011 schedule.

Well that's a fun bug.

They plan on fixing it?

bmsflame 07-18-2011 12:43 PM

However the community let easports know they wanted to be able to edit rosters in the dynasty, I would encourage the same sort of feedback again.

I took heat for posting this earlier but I am frustrated as a VT fan because our 2 Thursday night games are locked in at 3:30 so you are forced to play a day game. ACC Championship is also slated for a day game. Totally alters the realism in my opinion.

How do we raise awareness to EA that we want the ability to customize the schedule, including the times, and if nothing else, at least get the schedules correct.