Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Florida fans, Blue or Orange for main color? (/forums/showthread.php?t=495267)

Palo20 07-18-2011 02:01 PM

Florida fans, Blue or Orange for main color?

Just wondering what the consensus is. NCAA '10 the main color was blue, NCAA '11 was orange, and now we're back to blue.

Last year, the team wore a ton of orange in real life and in this year's game we can't duplicate that.

At first I didn't like the change from blue to orange for last year's game. If Tebow was in the game, you couldn't even duplicate his look with a Blue QB wristband. As it turned out, orange worked pretty well.

So now it's back to blue and I wonder why this decision was made.

Does the team hint at what their main color will be going into the season?

volstopfan14 07-18-2011 02:05 PM

Re: Florida fans, Blue or Orange for main color?

If only we had secondary team colors.
But, it seems that most Florida players wear orange equipment and they have orange cleats so that probably should have been the color.

Palo20 07-18-2011 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by volstopfan14 (Post 2042618393)
If only we had secondary team colors.
But, it seems that most Florida players wear orange equipment and they have orange cleats so that probably should have been the color.

Yup, secondary colors are a must.

Since orange was their main color last year, I found it curious that they switched it up in the game.

Cj7298419 07-18-2011 04:42 PM

Secondary colors would be awesome, then I can wear Oregon's neon yellow cleats and arm bands like they did in the national championship game:

J-Unit40 07-18-2011 05:52 PM

Florida's primary accessory (not uniform obviously) has been orange for years. I have no idea why EA changed it this year. Unless they know something we don't know, it just isn't accurate.