Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   EA, shouldnt we gettin answers by now?? (/forums/showthread.php?t=495279)

warhorseballa06 07-18-2011 02:35 PM

EA, shouldnt we gettin answers by now??

With all the recent issues in regards to RTG, Online Dynasty, and gameplay, when will they come out state the issues and what they plan to fix the
. And EA fanboys, do give me that they have been busy nonsense, they know whats goin on cuz mouth's travel far

NEOPARADIGM 07-18-2011 02:40 PM

Re: EA, shouldnt we gettin answers by now??

When they want/are ready to?

warhorseballa06 07-18-2011 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM (Post 2042618556)
When they want/are ready to?

really? aw thanks man(jokingly)

bad_philanthropy 07-18-2011 02:56 PM

Last year we got the patch that fixed dirty unis and most of the initial gameplay issues on August 11th. I'd say we can expect a similar timeline. Maybe give them another week or two before we have a patch announcement.

Strings74 07-18-2011 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy (Post 2042618653)
Last year we got the patch that fixed dirty unis and most of the initial gameplay issues on August 11th. I'd say we can expect a similar timeline. Maybe give them another week or two before we have a patch announcement.

I hope so. I enjoy the game except for the really obvious defensive issues that have been discussed like crazy since last week.

If roster edits can adequately fix the issues, I'm hopeful that EA can patch this up pretty quickly.

Frank784 07-18-2011 04:37 PM

I love the fact that if we're stuck and unable to play OD and other main features of the game, we have to wait until they're ready to say anything. Any other company would instantly receive complaints and give answers pretty immediately.

coogrfan 07-18-2011 04:50 PM

The game has been out for less than a week. Relax.

Eski33 07-18-2011 04:54 PM

Pointless. No mode is broken. I understand the frustration but EA did a great job with fixes last year. We only have seven weeks til the real season starts.