Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Coach Mode Help (/forums/showthread.php?t=495330)

wcastrod 07-18-2011 04:51 PM

Coach Mode Help

I might be stupid for asking this but I can't figure it out...I was under the impression that we would be able to have a dynasty and coach the teams just like the Play Now Coach Mode. I started a dynasty and set up my coach to be an OC, and I can't figure out how to just call the plays and let the computer run the play just like as if I was a real OC. Is there something I'm missing here? Is there a way to just call plays without actually playing? Seems pretty dumb to just have the coach mode as a one game thing. Any help would be appreciated

JonathanPDX 07-18-2011 04:54 PM

Re: Coach Mode Help

When you begin the game you go to a screen where you can select uniforms, and then playbooks for offense and defense. Underneath the playbook selection is a line that lets you select Normal, Coach, or One-Button mode. Scroll it onto Coach Mode and you're ready to roll!

wcastrod 07-18-2011 05:13 PM

Thanks for the help. Would be nice if they had that in the manual somewhere. I was about to take this game back

canes2008 07-18-2011 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wcastrod (Post 2042619309)
Thanks for the help. Would be nice if they had that in the manual somewhere. I was about to take this game back

hit select on the main menu or pause the game and select manual during the game