Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Please help me find a slider set (/forums/showthread.php?t=495396)

achristner7 07-18-2011 07:59 PM

Please help me find a slider set

About to start my dynasty and have read most of the slider sets.

In previous years I have played on heismen and have had a good expierence with a good w/l record. I dont like what I've heard about the kickers on heismen and dont want that in my game. Is there an AA slider set that plays to the diffuculty of heismen or should I just suck it up with the current heismen issues?

Thanks in Advance!!!!!

petty43 07-18-2011 08:14 PM

I like SNs.. been testing them all and from what I have seen I really like his.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk

Jarodd21 07-18-2011 08:25 PM

Re: Please help me find a slider set

Quote:

Originally Posted by achristner7 (Post 2042620110)
About to start my dynasty and have read most of the slider sets.

In previous years I have played on heismen and have had a good expierence with a good w/l record. I dont like what I've heard about the kickers on heismen and dont want that in my game. Is there an AA slider set that plays to the diffuculty of heismen or should I just suck it up with the current heismen issues?

Thanks in Advance!!!!!

If I was you I would just find a Heisman slider because if you're punishing the CPU on Heisman there's no AA sliders that will slow you down at all. The kicking is the only issues with Heisman. The gameplay is great once you find a nice mix. My sliders are kind of jacked up for the CPU so I don't know if you wanna try those. But I had to do that for my skill level because I usually punish the CPU pretty bad. But I'm finding a nice balance for myself.

achristner7 07-18-2011 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarodd21 (Post 2042620250)
If I was you I would just find a Heisman slider because if you're punishing the CPU on Heisman there's no AA sliders that will slow you down at all. The kicking is the only issues with Heisman. The gameplay is great once you find a nice mix. My sliders are kind of jacked up for the CPU so I don't know if you wanna try those. But I had to do that for my skill level because I usually punish the CPU pretty bad. But I'm finding a nice balance for myself.

So you saying I should start with base Heismen then go off that? I dont really punish the cpu on heismen but get around 7-11 Wins where I would get an easy 12 on AA.

Thanks

Jarodd21 07-18-2011 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by achristner7 (Post 2042620335)
So you saying I should start with base Heismen then go off that? I dont really punish the cpu on heismen but get around 7-11 Wins where I would get an easy 12 on AA.

Thanks

Yea start off with the base and see where you need to go from there. The base set wasn't too bad but its a few area's you'll see that might need some tweaking but there's a few guys on here with some decent Heisman sliders you can check out too..