Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Why do my rosters always reset? (/forums/showthread.php?t=495624)

bingo911 07-19-2011 03:46 PM

Why do my rosters always reset?

I'm sure it's been covered before but, I can't find it. I have FAIRDALE KINGS' roster save but, whenever I load it it shows up as the default roster? Is my disc messed up or something? Can I fix this?

ODogg 07-19-2011 04:15 PM

Re: Why do my rosters always reset?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bingo911 (Post 2042624279)
I'm sure it's been covered before but, I can't find it. I have FAIRDALE KINGS' roster save but, whenever I load it it shows up as the default roster? Is my disc messed up or something? Can I fix this?

Well the game does do this, if you go into some modes and comes back out it won't reload the rosters. You have to go to the load screen and re-load them manually. If that's what you're doing and they still aren't coming up try deleting them and re-downloading them from me (CATCH22) and see if that fixes.

bingo911 07-19-2011 06:58 PM

It seems to be happening the day after I download them, or perhaps it's just when I turn my xbox off. I'm not sure.

CDF35 07-19-2011 08:43 PM

Yeah its happened to me twice already

ODogg 07-19-2011 09:38 PM

get the new rosters of fairdales with all his coaches he updated and released today here from my locker and see if it helps: CATCH22

I'm going downstairs here in about 5 minutes to update them. the filename will be FAIRDALEKINGSWCOACHESR2 (the R2 at the end signifies they are today's updated rosters so make sure it has that)

kmaxhokie 07-19-2011 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bingo911 (Post 2042624279)

I had the same in last year's game. I would download a roster, play a few games, turn of my xbox and then the next time I went on I would load the rosters and it would bring up the default ones.

The only way I could fix it would be to constantly download a roster whenever I came on xbox, which got quite annoying.

Sorry I couldn't help out but just wanted to say it has happened to me.

cecondlife 07-19-2011 09:49 PM

ITs autosave, you have to turn it off.

Tengo Juego 07-19-2011 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cecondlife (Post 2042626144)
ITs autosave, you have to turn it off.

What he said. Turn off auto-save. Click in left thumbstick when you need to save. It's better than auto-save, anyway.