Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   6 Minute sliders (/forums/showthread.php?t=495709)

sportscenter22 07-19-2011 07:51 PM

6 Minute sliders

Does anyone know of a good set with either 5 or 6 min quarters. I know it may be hard to get realistic plays and stats wiyh these.

but maybee someone uses a set where the numbers could be close. I have tried 3 different sets from the boards and with 8 min quarters i scored way too much.

but if i put the time down my plays are too low, im not sure what to do. anyone else having this issue?

canes21 07-19-2011 07:52 PM

Re: 6 Minute sliders

What are your scores? How do you play(pass 90% of the time, run first, etc.?)?

sportscenter22 07-19-2011 07:56 PM

I tend to run a lot, when i do pass i like to take shots downfield, after playing 3 games with 3 different sets i found, (9 games) i was averaging over 45 pts, and letting up about 37, so i score alot, and let up alot. but all the sliders i tried gave me similar results, i tried aa and heisman.

sportscenter22 07-19-2011 07:59 PM

i was thinking if i lowerd quarters id get maybe 30-20 scores, which woud be good, but the amount of plays id run would be way off. meaning less tackles and too high of a ave yard per cary for my hb.

mwink31 07-19-2011 09:16 PM

I found that if I find a set of sliders between 8-9 minutes, I could take those and adjust them to fit 6-7 minute quarters. I just don't have the time to play 1+ hour games. I still get fairly realistic stats

It has worked the last two years, I'm still working on a set of sliders that I like this year, usually takes a few weeks. I think this could work for you. Once I find some, I will make my adjustments and I could post them for you. Again, it may take another week or two.